GMC Truck Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
6,133 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Like the title says, Its a Panasonic CQ-VD6503U Double-Din Indash, Had it in the truck for a little under 4 monthes and its still in mint shape. I havent had any problems with this unit at all, ill also include the wiring harness so it just plugs right into your harness and the ipod adapter which was $50. asking price is $600 plus shipping
DVD receiver with built-in amplifer (18 watts RMS/50 peak x 4 channels)
» fits double-sized dash openings
» motorized 6-1/2" video screen with touchscreen controls
» direct-menu DVD control
» plays DVDs, DVD-Rs/RWs, CDs, CD-Rs/CD-RWs, and MP3 and WMA files on CD
» on-board Dolby Digital and DTS 5.1 surround-sound decoding
» SRS Circle Surround Auto includes phantom-center-channel, Focus and TruBass settings
» works with optional Panasonic expansion module to integrate multiple add-on components
» XM and SIRIUS Satellite Radio-ready (you can add satellite radio for under $100, plus subscription)
» compatible with the Panasonic iPod adapter
» compatible with the Panasonic Bluetooth adapter for hands-free phone-call reception
» DVD/CD changer controls
» audio/video input
» audio/video output
» dual-zone mode lets you play one source in front, another in rear
» front, rear, center channel, and subwoofer preamp outputs
» Alphatuner V
» 18 FM/6 AM presets
» remote
» DVD frequency response: 20-20,000 Hz
» DVD signal-to-noise ratio: 100 dB
» FM sensitivity: 12.2 dBf
DSC02145.jpg

DSCN0202.jpg

DSC02266.jpg

·
Dem People
5,664 Posts
Badass Double Din and good price. It should go quick.

·
Registered
6,133 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Do you have any idea on how much the nav unit would cost? Any place online that has it? I may be interested.....:)
I just opened up the box to look for the number for the nav but it looks like its not out yet, cuz it said available in the future but ill look around online for it, but it does have a button on the actual unit for it, Mauro if your interested, hit me up in a PM and ill make you a helluva deal on it:read:

·
I Bleed Silver & Blue
2,111 Posts
figures after I buy rims and tires. BUMP for a damn good deal

·
Registered
6,133 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
well i bought it for 700 and with the ipod adapter, harness, mounting kit and y adapter for an rca to sub its well over 800 bucks not including tax, so i think 600 is a reasonable price for what your getting, shipping probably wouldnt be more than like 20 bucks insured

·
I Bleed Silver & Blue
2,111 Posts
Damn I wish I had enough pennies

·
Yes, I do...
4,065 Posts
I'm intrested given that fact that I recently got jacked. I'm waiting on an insurance check though, so if you sell it you sell it. I'd like to work something out though man

·
GMFS Member
913 Posts
I want it bad! I'm tryin to sell my flip out TV and my rims and tires right now. As soon as I do hopefully I can still get this from you

1 - 20 of 20 Posts