GMC Truck Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
353 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Not sure if they paint them pewter from the factory but if they do and you got a part # I would love to know it. thanks

·
Registered
448 Posts
5.3vortec said:
Not sure if they paint them pewter from the factory but if they do and you got a part # I would love to know it. thanks
Try 15197873. They do not paint them from the factory, but they will come smooth and ready to paint. If they did paint them from the factory they will only come in the SS colors, blue, black and red. Here is a link to the site where I found the part number.

http://mywebpages.comcast.net/00gmc/gm_partnumbers.htm#ss

·
Jason RIP
6,062 Posts
Lists it as moulding, I love how ambigous their site is with it's descriptions :nono:

GM PART # 15197873
CATEGORY: All
PACK QTY: 1 CORE CHARGE: $0.00
GM LIST: $161.96
OUR PRICE: $95.56
DESCRIPTION: MOLDING

·
I'll Take teh Case!
1,918 Posts
LftdBlue04 said:
Try 15197873. They do not paint them from the factory, but they will come smooth and ready to paint. If they did paint them from the factory they will only come in the SS colors, blue, black and red. Here is a link to the site where I found the part number.

http://mywebpages.comcast.net/00gmc/gm_partnumbers.htm#ss
I would like a red one...anyone have a part for that? I emailed GMPD a week ago with a red SS's VIN and no reply.

·
Burning Rubber
994 Posts
5.3vortec said:

They don't make them painted Pewter, or ready to paint. Only in the SS colors. I bought a used Blue one from someone on FSC and got it painted for pretty cheap along with my roll pan.

·
I'll Take teh Case!
1,918 Posts
Sorry to bring up an old post, but I think I finally got the p/n for a SS tailgate cap (red).

I'm going to try and double check this tomorrow.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts