GMC Truck Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
94 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What is the part # for the pocket next to the drivers side vent (above the fog light button). Its removable and I think 4wd trucks have their buttons there for it, so im sure it can be bought seperately.

·
Jason RIP
6,062 Posts
RHPF said:
What is the part # for the pocket next to the drivers side vent (above the fog light button). Its removable and I think 4wd trucks have their buttons there for it, so im sure it can be bought seperately.
GM PART # 15732033
CATEGORY: All
PACK QTY: 1 CORE CHARGE: $0.00
GM LIST: $7.09
OUR PRICE: $4.04
DESCRIPTION: COMPARTME

·
Jason RIP
6,062 Posts
Dark Eternal said:
oo i need this also to replace my 4wd buttons.
Cool, thats off the back of mine, I was getting an extra one to hack up and put my switches in. I still need to get the part number for the part on the overhead console that I currently have my switches in, so I can replace it ... haven't found the number yet.

·
Drive It Like Ya Stole It
6,656 Posts
the panel where the AC controls go in a burb? If so I can get it for you when I get home, I have the #

·
Jason RIP
6,062 Posts
Dark Eternal said:
the panel where the AC controls go in a burb? If so I can get it for you when I get home, I have the #
This panel in front of the map lights, where my 2 switches are mounted, is that the same thing you were talking about? .. thanks.

·
Registered
94 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Thanks, and the reason you needed it is the same reason I need it. Putting switches in..

1 - 8 of 8 Posts