GMC Truck Forum banner

1 - 20 of 46 Posts

·
Registered
591 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i have a 1990 silverado reg cab 2wd thats black with dark charcoal interior that me and a buddy bought today for parts and there wll be lots left to sell its a 350 five speed power windows locks etc with a good fleetside bed it was loaded for the year let me know if you all need anything and ill make sure its still there or in usable condition i will take offers in order they appear here on the thread all parts start $5 to $10 and up

·
Registered
1,691 Posts
how much for the whole power window assembly? driver and pass. side

·
GMFS Member
5,980 Posts
Here are some things i need.
stock front and rear bumper, drivers front fender, drivers side tail light. Let me know if you have any of that stuff and how much.

·
Registered
591 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
c1500 ill have to check on the power window assemblies by friend might be wanting to use those if not i will sell them to you but shipping wont be cheap

red02 truck was wrecked on drivers side hood fender front bumper all damaged and the rear my friend might want to use that also ill get some answers to make sure on all that and the drivers side taillight should be good i know passenger was busted do you want just taillight or light and circuit board

whiteo4z71 let me see what he thinks about the bed because we bought this together for parts on some of our trucks but the interior is that dark charcoal grey like they had in 88-90 chevys but i am wanting the door panels for a later project maybe on mine for a interior color swap but ill get final answers to all you tomorrow or first thing sunday because we are going to go ahead and get her stripped and sent to the crusher

·
Hillbilly Deluxe
1,096 Posts
i want the tail gate if its 100% and works. i got the bezel for the handle if thats misssin.

·
Registered
591 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
it is a 350 5 speed steering column is a little loose but i think that is from the wreck you will have to come pick motor and and drive train up have no way to crate and ship will not sell computer till sell motor need it for truck to run properly and the tailgate opens and closes good but drivers side has little dent to a dip at the top and doesnt meet with the body very well may just be where the bed is cocked over a bit after wreck let me know what you all want to do truck starts getting tore aprt sunday everything but what makes it run

·
4,725 Posts
Front fenders, hood, and all transmission/linkage/pedals etc

·
Registered
591 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
theres one good fender hood damaged do want transmission or just everything goin gto it explain what all you need exactly slowsierra called the drivetrain let me see what he want to do

·
GMFS OG Member
760 Posts
What I'm really needing is all the engine mount parts. The part of the motor mounts that attach to the engine and anything connected to them. Depending on how much you want for them I'd like the engine and tranny for spares or another project. Pics?

·
Registered
591 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
when i bought the truck the guy said it did and went in to gear and all fine but ill have to get a battery in in to make sure im going to my buddys house here in just a min to see whats up and make sure this thing cranks i was also told it doesnt smoke but odmeter says 234,000 so i say it has had an engine rebuild but ill make sure and get back with

·
Hillbilly Deluxe
1,096 Posts
get me some pics of the tailgate when you get a chance. and shoot me a price shipped to 47356. Thanks man!

·
Registered
591 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
ok we have a plan figured out rear bumper radiator and steering column already claimed seat i have but there is still door panels and some interior motor and tranny are good to go motor cranks trans shifts $700 for motor and tranny come get it tailgate will probably go with bed so we can sell it fastwer if theres any thing else let me know

1 - 20 of 46 Posts