GMC Truck Forum banner

1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
No longer a GM owner :(
164 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I was trying to avoid shipping costs by selling it here in Omaha, but no one has been getting back to me on any of it. So I'll post it up for you guys. This was all in my 2002 RCLB Silverado. All prices are SHIPPED except for the subwoofer box.

Everything was professionally installed new by Stereo West Auto Toys here in Omaha, Nebraska. Everything will come in its original box with everything it came with.

JL Audio 300/4 Four Channel Amplifier - $300 I had it running JL 3-Way Components. Great amp! Never overheats or shuts off. Perfect condition!
photo-1.gif

photo.gif

photo-2.gif

photo-3.gif

photo-4.gif

JL Audio 1000/1 Monoblock Subwoofer Amplifier- $500 SOLD
It was powering four JL Audio 8W3v2 subwoofers. Never overheats or shuts off. In great condition! Some of the black is rubbed off on the top of the trim on the sides. Other than that it is in perfect condition! I also have the bass control knob for this amp. You would need to buy the wire to go from the knob to the amp though. If you want it I'll throw it in with the amp when I send it.
photo-23.gif

photo-24.gif

photo-26.gif

photo-27.gif

photo-28.gif

JL Audio XR653-CS 3-Way Components - $350
*EDIT - The door forms these are in are sold now but I still have the components.

I had them powered by the JL 300/4 amp. Perfect Condition. These things sound GREAT. The highs will make your ears bleed! They were in my 2002 Silverado doors. They are in the cutouts for the Silverado doors already, as you see...I'll throw them in with speakers as well if you want them for your truck.
photo-9.gif

photo-11.gif

photo-12.gif

photo-5.gif

photo-10.gif

photo-8.gif

photo-6.gif

Clarion DVD head unit - Model: VRX765VD. - $450
The head unit is still in the single DIN adapter for the Silverado and I still have the GM wiring harness adapter for it as well. Still in perfect working condition. There is a little scratching on the silver part below the screen from it opening and closing where some dust was but other than that it looks new still. Comes with a remote as well. Detachable faceplate/control panel. Sorry, I didn't get any pics of it opened before I took it out.
VRX765VD-2.jpg

VRX765VD-1.jpg

·
164 Posts
Discussion Starter #2 (Edited)
4 JL Audio 8W3v2 Subwoofers - $360 for all 4 SOLD!
These subs sound great! Perfect condition! They don't pop or distort. I never used them to their full potential. They were in a custom built sealed box in my truck. The boxes for these subs still have the grills and everything they came with as well.
photo-18.gif

photo-14.gif

photo-15.gif

photo-13.gif

photo-16.gif

photo-17.gif

*EDIT - Still have the box which now feels 30-40 lbs lighter without the subs!! Fits great in a Reg. Cab Truck!!

Custom, Sealed Box for 2002 Silverado RCLB - $250 + Shipping
It is a sealed, downfiring box. Fits perfectly in the cab behind the seats/jumpseat. Has a cutout for JL 1000/1 amp so you can mount your amp to the back wall or to the box itself. Box is in great condition! Would like to sell the box with the subs IF possible. This setup sounds GREAT in a regular cab GM truck! People that heard the system couldn't believe I only had 8s in it.
photo-20.gif

photo-19.gif

photo-21.gif

photo-22.gif

·
164 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Yeah it sounded great!! Don't really want to get rid of it, but going to be moving on to bigger things soon and I want the moneys for what I want to do/get.

:big_banana_Dance:

·
Nom Nom Nom
8,736 Posts
damn, if I didn't have to buy a new transmission I would be all over those door speakers

·
164 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Weekend bump to the top.

·
164 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Bump to the top again...

·
HOT AIR BALLOON OWNER
14,932 Posts
How did those pods mount in your doors? I have them Q forms deals by my feet and don't care for them much with my 653s.

Hell, I'd buy just them if you'd sell them separate. Or trace them to some paper for me. LOL

·
Fiberglassing Guru
796 Posts
Do you have any vids of how hard the system hit?

·
164 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
How did those pods mount in your doors? I have them Q forms deals by my feet and don't care for them much with my 653s.

Hell, I'd buy just them if you'd sell them separate. Or trace them to some paper for me. LOL
I can't remember exactly how they had them fastened in there. They fit perfectly in the grills on the doors though. I can't remember if they put a couple screws through the metal in the door or what. I'd like to sell them with the speakers if someone would want them for their truck. It is a great setup for the doors so I'm hoping someone jumps on it for their silverado/sierra.

If they don't sell by this time next week with the speakers I'll sell just the pods to you. If they do sell I'll trace them for you.

·
164 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Do you have any vids of how hard the system hit?
I don't have any videos of the system. All I could tell you is it is more than enough sound for a regular cab truck.

When I would go into the stereo shop and pull in with the stereo going, I would walk in and the guy that helped me piece that system together would tell me people were asking what was in the truck that just pulled up and he would tell them 4 8s and they couldn't believe that I was only running 8s.

I wanted to run 8s because of space issues obviously, but my friend back in high school was running 3 Vega Series 8s in the back of his car and then later in his Jeep Wrangler off a 600 watt amp (can't remember the brand now) But they sounded so good! So I figured I had a little better room in the truck to create enough airspace for 4 so that is what I went with and I was very pleased. I also ran 3 Vega Series 8s in my wrangler was well. (Back in the day) I loved those subs. To bad some fuck head couldn't keep their hands off my stuff.

·
Dragging thru!!
894 Posts
Free bump for great prices and less than half price on the clarion head unit. I currently have the same one and its a badass touchscreen for sure.:shake:

·
164 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Free bump for great prices and less than half price on the clarion head unit. I currently have the same one and its a badass touchscreen for sure.:shake:
Thanx man! :shake: I can't believe no one is wanting any of it. Especially the door speakers. :shrug: I thought those would be the first to go on this forum.

·
HOT AIR BALLOON OWNER
14,932 Posts
I can't remember exactly how they had them fastened in there. They fit perfectly in the grills on the doors though. I can't remember if they put a couple screws through the metal in the door or what. I'd like to sell them with the speakers if someone would want them for their truck. It is a great setup for the doors so I'm hoping someone jumps on it for their silverado/sierra.

If they don't sell by this time next week with the speakers I'll sell just the pods to you. If they do sell I'll trace them for you.

Sounds great!

Your setup is basically the same as what I have, but I have a single 12W3v2 in a Stealthbox. :)

·
Dragging thru!!
894 Posts
Thanx man! :shake: I can't believe no one is wanting any of it. Especially the door speakers. :shrug: I thought those would be the first to go on this forum.
Werd, if i had some money i would buy it all but good luck with the sale, what are you trying to get if you don't mind me asking.

·
164 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Werd, if i had some money i would buy it all but good luck with the sale, what are you trying to get if you don't mind me asking.
I don't mind you asking. In a nut shell...

First: The money I'm getting from this stereo, my motorcycle, and my ATV I'm selling (among some other little things) is going toward my new motorcycle. Hopefully going to be paying it off with cash right then and there, or at least majority of it.

Second: Trying to get a Cummins or DMax quad cab for a daily driver, or if I can't find one I like (Hopefully this doesn't happen) then i'll also take a Sierra Denali (lots of used ones around here going for pretty good prices).

Third: Going to be restoring my current DD from the ground up. It is a 1995 Jeep Wrangler I bought in high school. Got rid of my Silverado and got my Jeep back from my family. They were using it as a second vehicle.

So I'm going to have one of my dream bikes (paid off), getting one of my dream trucks that I've been wanting for A LONG TIME, and I'm going to build my dream Jeep.

:big_banana_Dance:

SO BUY MY STEREO PEOPLE!!

·
164 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Weekend bump for some awesome stereo equipment!!

1 - 20 of 31 Posts