GMC Truck Forum banner

1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
GMFS Member
5,980 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I planned on installing all these parts when i was going to bodydrop my truck but now that i'm selling it I wont be bodydropping a truck this body style for a llllllllloooooonnngggg time. It includes everything to do the conversion. All the parts are GM and some of them are brand new that i got at the local dealership. I have around $650 in everthing and I am asking $450 plus shipping.
Picture050.gif

Picture051.gif

If anyone needs any more pictures of the parts let me know. I'd be more then happy to take them.

·
[b]Not Prostreet[/b]
2,541 Posts
:hmm: Ive been wanting todo this for a while... so this will all bolt on?

·
HOT AIR BALLOON OWNER
14,932 Posts
Can you post all the part numbers?

What's the deal with the other pedal?

·
Your Neighborhood Jeweler
1,166 Posts
still wanna sell this thing. Shoot me a PM and maybe we can work something out to pick it up at heatwave

·
GMFS Member
5,980 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
bump need this stuff gone. just taking up space in the garage. I am willing to make trades + cash or straight trades.

like someone order me the chrome viair 480 compressor dual pack and they can have this. The comps cost $379

·
[b]Not Prostreet[/b]
2,541 Posts
well depending at how much i get back for the settlement for my truck ill let you know...

·
Registered
2,140 Posts
Kinda tempting... Just not sure if ill be bodydropping the truck soon enough to get these parts now or just wait...

Ill let you know if i decide to get them...

·
[b]Not Prostreet[/b]
2,541 Posts
still waiting on the settlement cost... id really like to get this from ya...

·
Registered
164 Posts
interested but dont know how easy this is to do. I'm pulling my motor soon so im sure while its out i could do this. Will it work on a 2004 ext cab? I'm not dropping my truck but need better brakes

1 - 20 of 31 Posts