GMC Truck Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
289 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The passenger side wont roll down or lock and I have checked the fuse and it tests good. I cant even lock or roll it down from the main drivers side.

What could be wrong? Is the whole "switch" bad? We thought that maybe it wasnt hooked up after we installed the speakers but everythings hooked up properly.

Any ideas?

·
GMFS =/= Real Life!
4,392 Posts
take the cover off on the passenger side of the dash and make sure everything is plugged in. aslo, check the BCM, that's under the dash... it's covered by a black plastic "box" with a plastic "nut".

also, i know it sounds weird, but make sure that the driver side is hooked up correctly, too

·
Banned
1,847 Posts
you could have a blown module also!

the passener side window switch could have a blown module witch is not letting the window or locks operate! it can be tested at the delaership with a tech-2

·
Registered
3,481 Posts
it's the fawkin door module... I garuntee that! I've screwed up both on my 06 Sierra trying to replace the BOSE speakers. A new module/ window switch will run about 160.00 then the dealer need to program it via the TEC II.

Mr. 960

·
Registered
3,481 Posts
take the cover off on the passenger side of the dash and make sure everything is plugged in. aslo, check the BCM, that's under the dash... it's covered by a black plastic "box" with a plastic "nut".

also, i know it sounds weird, but make sure that the driver side is hooked up correctly, too
oh and TIMMY thanks!!! you are right!!!! KEY FOBS are controlled via PASS side module!

MR. 960

·
Registered
289 Posts
Discussion Starter #6

it's the fawkin door module... I garuntee that! I've screwed up both on my 06 Sierra trying to replace the BOSE speakers. A new module/ window switch will run about 160.00 then the dealer need to program it via the TEC II.

Mr. 960

Thanks Guys ~ I'll check into this!

·
GMFS =/= Real Life!
4,392 Posts
oh and TIMMY thanks!!! you are right!!!! KEY FOBS are controlled via PASS side module!

MR. 960
no problem. i've pretty much replaced my ENTIRE interior, literally, ask frankie, so if you need any help pm me.

·
GMFS =/= Real Life!
4,392 Posts
i see where my posts stand! lol timmy you always take my spotlight....
because the spot light loves me... haha..

good call though, frankie.

i didn't even think of the module. haha

·
concrete redneck
1,923 Posts
had the same issue with mine and it was a 50a fuse under the hood.

·
Registered
289 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
had the same issue with mine and it was a 50a fuse under the hood.
The fuses were checked and came out good, do you think they still need to replaced as well?

·
GMFS =/= Real Life!
4,392 Posts
word. i really think it is the passenger door module.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts