1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
85 Posts
I wouldn't get pcm for less

·
03 Tahoe
1,364 Posts
I know a few people with them on their trucks and LT1's. Excellent tunes. They all have modded motors from cams to heads to blowers and they were all very satisfied with their results. They are also less expensive than Nelson and Westers. From a tuning standpoint (by reading various posts on multiple boards on all 3 tuners) you cannot go wrong with any of them.

Cameron

·
internet bigot®
4,016 Posts
the guys name is Bryan Herter... he's really cool.. he did the tune for my Impala SS.. it was real nice... id say go for it if ya want... nelson and him are both good.

·
Registered
378 Posts
just remember that upgrades from pcmforless --there is a charge after 30 days. nelsons and westers there isnt besides shipping.

·
My truck is SLOW!
509 Posts
02denali said:
just remember that upgrades from pcmforless --there is a charge after 30 days. nelsons and westers there isnt besides shipping.
The only catch! :read:

·
Registered
601 Posts
03rado said:
thanks for the info, that 30 day crap sucks

For me it wouldn't matter, look at it subjectively. If you have done all you plan on doing, what does it matter. Also, you would need 3x returns to equal allen's or westers price. I was on the site yesterday and saw a 60 day policy not 30.

·
03 Tahoe
1,364 Posts
jebx said:
For me it wouldn't matter, look at it subjectively. If you have done all you plan on doing, what does it matter. Also, you would need 3x returns to equal allen's or westers price. I was on the site yesterday and saw a 60 day policy not 30.
:word: While it's nice that Westers and Nelson have different retune policies I don't really know how often it would take to equal the initial cost of them when starting with a PCMforless. Like I said earlier...all 3 are great and all have great reps.

Cameron

·
Registered
216 Posts
Herter is very popular in the LT1 market for tuning, i didnt know he did tuning other than LS1/LT1's, but he's a cool guy, much like allen.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts