GMC Truck Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
658 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
well i was driving down the street the other day and some dude in a freaking Land Rover tried to cut in front of me, and he ended up hitting in my drivers side front bumber, quarter panel, and door......its great though Alstate is going to give me like 1600 dollars, im going to wash my truck tomorrow and ill take some pics so you can all lagh at how little damage there is......but hey they want to give me money.... :rocking: :rocking: :rocking: :rocking: :rocking: :rocking:

·
GMFS slowest truck :read:
5,501 Posts
Sounds like a good chance to get some body work started.

·
Line-X of San Antonio
5,237 Posts
you could almost buy a caddy clip with that amount.

·
CaddyHack
574 Posts
Yep Josh all u need is about another 1600 and u could have a caddy clip. Good for you, he should pay for being a moron and cutting you off. Take it pimp your ride even more!

·
Registered
658 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
yeah the best part was, that you really cant even tell there is much damage.....just little scratches and a few dents....but his front bumper was torn up......piece of crap british truck......

·
Registered
658 Posts
Discussion Starter #8 (Edited)
Here are the pics from my little Fender Bender....Alstate is going to give me a bunch of money for what the damage in these pics....the guy at alstate told me that i would have to replace the following:

Front Chrome bumper, top bumper cover, quarter panel needs to be repainted, door has to have dent knocked out and reapainted, the 1500 emblem needs to be replaced, and lastly the side molding

·
Line-X of San Antonio
5,237 Posts
jesus. those are small dents... take the money and run!

·
samcarol
3,596 Posts
the door will prbly be the most expensive thing... everything else, who cares? get a bumper cover, and you won't see anything any more :D

·
My name's not Kevin
308 Posts
Bring it to Dent Dynamics. He will pop that dent in your door out for about $75.00. Then get your self lowered.

·
Registered
658 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
yeah i go to a guy out here....i work with my dad, who is my insurance agent....and we know a good body shop...

·
Registered
716 Posts
I know how you feel. I came up on some money when this lady hit me while I was parked. All she did was hit my tire and wheel. I got a reciept for a new tire and the rechromin of the wheel. And they paid for a new bumper. I had some extra money so that's when I shaved my tailgate handle. I also got some escalade handles, color matched my tailgate cap, mirrors, wiper cowl, and air dam. I also had money left over to fix a few dents I had from other stuff.

·
GMFS slowest truck :read:
5,501 Posts
Damn...those pics don't look too bad at all. Looks like insurance came in real handy for you, and you should have a lot left over, even after you pull the dents.

·
Registered
50 Posts
Look around and find a new front bumper on e-bay or something and hell, that thing needs to be debadged anyway. Good reason to get it started. Sorry to hear of your accident, but givin the golf clap for the out come.

Kyle

·
Rollin with Saget
1,594 Posts
Joshs2002Silverado said:

im sorry, but i dont see 1600 worth of damage here. :crazy:
good news for you tho :rocking:

Edit: I guess the pics wont be showing up then?

1 - 18 of 18 Posts