GMC Truck Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
SC 6.0
588 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Need some help. My pads are in need of replacement and I cannot find my "card" that had all the replacement info. Does anyone know what PBR pads (part numbers) this kit uses. No one I've talked to seems to know. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

AlumaSport Brake Kit - Front
by Baer
Kit# 4301038

&

AlumaSport Brake Kit - Rear
by Baer
Kit# 4302035

·
HOT AIR BALLOON OWNER
14,932 Posts
Call Baer maybe? :imo

·
Nom Nom Nom
8,736 Posts
I was pretty sure that the calipers were identical to the factory GM calipers except the Baer ones were aluminum as opposed to iron (i think)?

Definetly call Baer, they'll have the answer alot quicker than us..

·
Serious!
1,546 Posts
Need some help. My pads are in need of replacement and I cannot find my "card" that had all the replacement info. Does anyone know what PBR pads (part numbers) this kit uses. No one I've talked to seems to know. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

AlumaSport Brake Kit - Front
by Baer
Kit# 4301038

&

AlumaSport Brake Kit - Rear
by Baer
Kit# 4302035

You check the all mighty intra-webs?

·
SC 6.0
588 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Yeah I checked the internet/intranet and asked God himself. He did not know either. :( I actually just called Tbyrne Motorsports and ordered them through them. When I get them, I'll make sure to write down part numbers.

·
Registered
411 Posts
Yeah I checked the internet/intranet and asked God himself. He did not know either. :( I actually just called Tbyrne Motorsports and ordered them through them. When I get them, I'll make sure to write down part numbers.
How much were they by the way?

·
SC 6.0
588 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
They were $180.00 a set, so total of $360 for a 4 corners.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts