GMC Truck Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
heavy on the skinny pedal
1,732 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone with this lift can you tell me what the brakets are coated with? And if i order this kit for a truck with auto track would it come with the drive shaft i need? Also is there any skidplates made for this kit?

·
Drive It Like Ya Stole It
6,656 Posts
Its a hammertone grey powdercoat. If you get it for autotrac yes it will come with the shaft, mine cost 1650 for the kit. There is a front skid plate available that goes from the front cradle to the tow hook bolts.

Here are some pics rigth after I got mine on.

Its a very well built kit, IMO the best bang for the buck on a NBS lift. I highly recomend it.

·
thats right
1,399 Posts
:LOL: i guessed those were REALLY old pics man. i remember how crappy PC powdercoating is. is yours pretty much flaked off by now? mine only lasted 6 months on my OBS lift

·
Drive It Like Ya Stole It
6,656 Posts
Yup, truck doesnt look quite the same now huh. The powdercoating isnt great but is better than the old crap they used. There are a few high-wear spots and all its come off, but for the most part its still on.

·
Registered
2,172 Posts
I have the Pro-Comp lift on my truck and enjoy it so far. My truck gets beaten up and down oil field roads and out on the ranch and no probs with the lift. I was worried about it at first but its a well built kit. Most of my powdercoat is gone but who cares.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts