GMC Truck Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Fresno State Bulldog
5,708 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well most of you know I really really really want a 06 hood and grille to update my 04 :D Well in the meantime I was thinking of getting one of those perimeter billet grilles to put on that sort of looks like the 06 grille with the chrome surround. However I can't seem to find any in my searches.....I want to say Precision makes one?? Help me out! :D:D

·
Registered
6,133 Posts
i have the precision perimeter grille on my truck, imo its the best looking 03-05 grille out there, would look good on your truck
IMG_0728.jpg

IMG_0518.jpg

·
Z71 Avalanche
830 Posts
looks good, colormatch that bowtie! haha

·
Fresno State Bulldog
5,708 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
That looks good Joe, sorta makes it look like the 06 front end....where did you get it and how much? I also thing if I got that grille I'd do a color matched bowtie to break up all the chrome :D:D

·
Registered
6,133 Posts
i got it from a local truck shop, everywhere else was quoting me about $260 but i think i got it for $220, thats still a bit pricier than regular billets but trust me, its definately worth the little extra. everytime i walk out to my truck, im glad i got this one instead of a regular

·
YUH
7,600 Posts
put the 06 hood on your grille with a paint matched bowtie dude. slimm44 did it and there is less than a 1/4" gap between the grille and hood. looks real good with our style grilles.

·
Registered
1,098 Posts
dont waste your money...cuz ur gonna have to sell it when u get tha 06

1 - 8 of 8 Posts