1 - 20 of 52 Posts

·
this
1,584 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Registered
2,903 Posts
I've got some I can steal from dis hoes facebook...just like 5 of the Wakulla OffRoad truck really :gayfight:

·
Registered
2,903 Posts
Blamo...

...last pic is of the girl I stole the pics from (fake boobs FTW!) in the bed of a PS on 49" Iroks (Cody Dickinson's btw if you know him Dave).

·
EMBRACE WHAT'S LEFT
3,487 Posts
nice pics thats nasty mud hole

·
this
1,584 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
That isnt Kate is it?

I dont personally know Cody but ive met Ryan once. If Cody would put in a front driveshaft and some gear in that truck it would be a hoss.

·
Registered
2,903 Posts
That isnt Kate is it?

I dont personally know Cody but ive met Ryan once. If Cody would put in a front driveshaft and some gear in that truck it would be a hoss.
No...Candace Carter.

Yeah I went to high school with Cody...so, know his ups and downs pretty well. If we were better friends I'd slap him around for what he's done with that truck. I've yet to see a front shaft in it since it was originally lifted. Didn't know he wasn't geared though :rolleyes:

9,778 Posts

...last pic is of the girl I stole the pics from (fake boobs FTW!) in the bed of a PS on 49" Iroks (Cody Dickinson's btw if you know him Dave).
how about you get some more pics of that girl man? She looks banging hot.

·
this
1,584 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Dont know her. (still would like to see some more pics though heh).

I was told he still had factory 4.10's. He must have done alot of engine work cause it still turns them up pretty good.

·
4,725 Posts
I'm surprised at how shallow it is in the vids. I'm sure there are some really deep spots though for so many people to be on 6ft + tires.

1 - 20 of 52 Posts