GMC Truck Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
3,987 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
what do yall think? all color matched front end or keep the chrome bumper and get a painted bumper cap and tahoe grille shell or paint the grille surround?

·
Jason RIP
6,062 Posts
Slvrpismochevy96 said:
I have the same question, i was thinking Tahoe shell and colormatched bumper and airdamn
I want to do the painted bumper cap, I already have a painted grill surrond, but the tahoe chrome one looks hot too :read:

·
Registered
703 Posts
colormatch is usually my fav too, something just doesnt seem right about pewter tho...i get the feeling the tahoe shell will really look nice with clear corners and a billet bowtie

·
i need a freak!!!
1,027 Posts
i got a tahoe grille and clear corners...looks siiick, ill take some pics of it when i get back home, im sorta on vacation...and if anyone is interested i have a unmolested tahoe grille at the house i wanna sell...heres a pic with my projectors in

15.jpg

·
Burning Rubber
994 Posts
I like the Chrome Grille with Billet on Pewter and the stock bumper with the cap and valence painted to match.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Color match, :imo

Tahoe6.gif

·
Registered
3,987 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
ituck22s said:
i got a tahoe grille and clear corners...looks siiick, ill take some pics of it when i get back home, im sorta on vacation...and if anyone is interested i have a unmolested tahoe grille at the house i wanna sell...heres a pic with my projectors in

15.jpg

the tahoe grille is chrome right? how much you want for it?

·
Registered
3,987 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
oh that color matched bumper with chrome tahoe shell is BADASS :rocking:

·
Registered
6,253 Posts
ITUCK22's I might know someone who wants it local, are there any scratches or blemishes on it? OEM grille? thanx!

1 - 18 of 18 Posts