GMC Truck Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
does anybody know where i can get a full phantom that covers the corners??ive been looking everywhere and all i can find is the phantom that just covers the lights but not the corners!

·
Registered
6,654 Posts
Is this for a 99-07 or 88-98? If it's for a 99-07 you probably won't get much help because people hate those kinda grills.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Can anybody help me me with this i have a 97 obs that im building a new frame for its going to be bodydp'd on some 24" intros and its the only thing i need to finish the the truck can anybody help?

·
OG GMFS Member
2,963 Posts
I dont know where you can get one, but my friend has a truck that looks like what you are going to build.
dangerzone07167.jpg

dangerzone07168.jpg

IMG_0844.jpg

·
Registered
130 Posts
I have one on my 92 and it does not cover the corner lights either. I have not seen one that does. I would recommend you shave the corner lights and run the phantom.

147.jpg

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
i guess im just going to have to go with the 07 new new bodystyle gmc front end that just came out. i just got talk to my body man and hes going to make it happen since i couldnt find the grill i wanted

·
Registered
3,382 Posts
Haha talk to boyett that front end is a lot of work. I hope hes a good body guy. I would search some more for the grill or build one.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
yea my cousin had a full phantom with out the center bowtie grill it was just the whole full phantom.. bullet customs, custom made it for him but the shop already closed down and the guy doesnt build grills anymore i think hes selling parts and stuff and the flea market

·
Nom Nom Nom
8,736 Posts
Here's my phantom on my 97 BD 1500...

I looked for ones like you are looking for, ain't gonna find it. Trenz will custom make you want, but be prepared to drop about $2,000 for it...no shell included.

Chevy7.jpg

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
well everybody has there own taste i personally like the full face billet with no bar in the middle it just makes the truck look nasty!! in a good way

·
Nom Nom Nom
8,736 Posts

·
Registered
1,691 Posts
Here's my phantom on my 97 BD 1500...

I looked for ones like you are looking for, ain't gonna find it. Trenz will custom make you want, but be prepared to drop about $2,000 for it...no shell included.

Chevy7.jpg

that front end is awesome..whered you find it?

·
Nom Nom Nom
8,736 Posts
that front end is awesome..whered you find it?
one-off hand made sir... made by Mad Mods when they were in Hollywood,FL

1 - 19 of 19 Posts