GMC Truck Forum banner

1 - 20 of 61 Posts

·
Wheel guy
700 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys. I know its been a while since I have posted any updates of my truck and I have gotten a lot of questions, but Phase II of my truck is complete. These are 20" Intro Twisted Vista II's with 255/35/20 and 295/40/20. They will be for sale in a week or two once the 22s are done. I also shaved the whole back end up and got a new SSBC 4-piston, 14" rotor brake set up. My grilles are getting refinished so they arent in the pics. Let me know what you guys think.

DSC00239.gif

DSC00240.gif

DSC00242.gif

DSC00243.gif

DSC00245.gif

DSC00246.gif

·
I'll Take teh Case!
1,918 Posts
:rocking: Very Sweet :rocking:

I've always liked what you've done to your truck ever since I first saw it long ago on cardomain...this is what an Regular Cab Silverado SS should be like :read:

·
Member #670
1,860 Posts
how much you gonna ask for the wheels?...by the way the truck looks sick!

·
Wheel guy
700 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Wheels will be like 2800 with tires. Shipping can be worked out too.

·
Picture Me Rollin'
287 Posts
Looks great Bryan. Glad you finally got it back. How did that guy like the size 13 up his ass? It'll look awesome with the grills powdercoated black and the 22's. Its too bad you won't lay on the 22s yet. And when's the bedcover goin on?
Evan

9,778 Posts
Looks sweet as hell to me man. can't wait for the powdercoated grills and the 22's!

·
Registered
1,437 Posts
Damn that looks sweet! :drool:

·
Jason RIP
6,062 Posts
What's different, other than new wheels and tires? Sorry, not being an ass, just can't remember what all you were having done.

·
Wheel guy
700 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Wheels, tires, shaved teh whole rear up, and a new high performance brake system.

·
Jason RIP
6,062 Posts
IntroWheels said:
Wheels, tires, shaved teh whole rear up, and a new high performance brake system.
ok! I remember seeing your brakes ... so you flipped the handle and molded in the rollpan, cool .. looks good.

·
Wheel On'
1,414 Posts
That looks sick. :head:

·
samcarol
3,596 Posts
looking good man:rocking: I'll believe you're getting 22s when i see them :read:

oh, to whoever buys thoose rims.. they are a good deal. Bryan takes really good care of his stuff

·
Registered
3,987 Posts
i'm starin at the grounds when i walk.. if i get lucky i will find a 3000 wad of cash :anitoof:

·
Wheel guy
700 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
how bout a 2800 wad of cash? :LOL: Here are some newer pics with my black powdered Speed Grilles:

newgrill_001.gif

newgrill_002.gif

newgrill_003.gif

newgrill_004.gif

1 - 20 of 61 Posts