GMC Truck Forum banner

1 - 20 of 66 Posts

·
Under Construction
8,417 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well he got it up 12" behind me, so we got out and tried to tape it, and he only got a couple inches, 3 shots, Kflynn got the other vid's heres the only one I got

[yt]sUrDEcJLcrg[/yt]

·
I Bleed Silver & Blue
2,111 Posts
:rofl2:

by the way, Awesome picture from your get together in your sig. :rocking:

·
Registered
807 Posts
Well he got it up 12" behind me, so we got out and tried to tape it, and he only got a couple inches, 3 shots, Kflynn got the other vid's heres the only one I got

[yt]sUrDEcJLcrg[/yt]
ahh man that was some funny ass shit...between the donuts you did and the wheelies by phil...:gmfs: :head2:

·
Registered
8,114 Posts
its the 4 runner all over again :nono:
:word:

keep an eye on your balljoints phil... i did that in my 98 and i had busted the BJ in half, luckily i was in a neighborhood and not on the hwy when it decided to come apart. :pow:

·
Registered
1,902 Posts
Phil, youre insane.

·
Weird Turns Pro.
6,251 Posts
What's the paypal addy for Phils new transmission fund?
[email protected]

I've never done that in my truck until I met up with Nick... I needed to do something to show off his donut and curb hopping wasnt gunna cut it :anitoof:

I didnt even know I was catching air, but it was because of the bumps further up the road where I first did it that mostly caused it to catch air.

BTW my exhaust sounds terrible, in the video its like "FART!....FART!....FART!...."

·
GMFS Member
4,390 Posts
i wish i had seen the one where you got the tires up a foot. oh well. it was still cool. i'll get my videos up when i go home again. i forgot to post them when i was home yesterday.

·
I CANT SPELL GET OVER IT
1,705 Posts
my boy back in high school blew out his rear shocks and could do that it was hella funny he also had a 383 stroker with a 175 shot

·
I CANT SPELL GET OVER IT
1,705 Posts
1 - 20 of 66 Posts