GMC Truck Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
639 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was reading this website about a new product that has been out for a year now. Seems that they have plate covers and a spray. Well the plate covers are illegal in some states (CA. included damn!) But the law doesnt say anything about keeping your plate ready for a photo. I watched the videos, and they even had a police dept. run tests and the spray out did the plate covers.

without_and_with.jpg

Heres some information from the site:
  • NEW AND IMPROVED, PATENT-PENDING!
    REFLECTS photo radar flash, helping to prevent a costly ticket!
    FAST spray-on formula is easily applied in minutes!
    INVISIBLE to the naked eye, only you will know it is on your vehicle!
    EXCLUSIVE formula! Good for up to FOUR plates.
    BEST alternative for those areas where you can't use an anti-radar license plate cover!
    One application of PhotoBlocker is good for life. Will not wash off, will not fade, nor will it dissolve way.
Link: PhantomPlate.com

Anyways I wanted to know what you guys thought about this? would it be worth getting? I havent ever run a red light but the speed radar cameras worry me, plus it seems it works with cop cars radar's too. Better safe than sorry I always say, but tell me what you guys think.

·
[>
3,255 Posts
I have never used it but It is suppose to work.
A local radio station here got a case of that stuff when if first came out and let people come and get theres done at the station.
The DJ said it works and runs it on his:crazy:
He is VERY Anti-Red light Camera if you couldnt tell :crazy:

·
Registered
2,152 Posts
all this does is cover your license plate numbers?

·
Registered
639 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Matt said:
toll booths man!
thats another good use...I haddnt thought of that one...sounds like you guys like it?

I bought a can of it today, says its enough for 6 plates basicly 3 cars...thats enough for me and my wifes honda.

·
Registered
639 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Smith said:
all this does is cover your license plate numbers?
PBanim.gif

its like glossy clear coat, and when someone snaps a photo of your car or truck the plate shows up as a bright white spot.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts