GMC Truck Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
CHEVY FAN
468 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Do you really think there is that much difference between camera makes with the same mp's,or is it mostly experiance behind the lens???:hmm:

·
I don't own a lowrider
4,694 Posts
Just because a camera has more megapixels does not mean it has more quality. Sensor size makes more of a difference than anything else. Are you looking at point and shoot cameras or DSLRs?

·
CHEVY FAN
468 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Just because a camera has more megapixels does not mean it has more quality. Sensor size makes more of a difference than anything else. Are you looking at point and shoot cameras or DSLRs?
I have 1 of each.
Sony Cybershot 7 mp p&s and a Pentax K200D 10.1 mp SLR.

·
CHEVY FAN
468 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Having used a Pentax K1000 fully manual film camera for 25 years and getting great results and a Big ass vertical graphic arts camera in the printing biz i like to think that i have a clue as to what i'm doing. My digital pics seem to be lacking something.
Maybe it's just the photobucket compressing crap!

·
I don't own a lowrider
4,694 Posts
Having used a Pentax K1000 fully manual film camera for 25 years and getting great results and a Big ass vertical graphic arts camera in the printing biz i like to think that i have a clue as to what i'm doing. My digital pics seem to be lacking something.
Maybe it's just the photobucket compressing crap!

Are you happy with them on your computer but not when you upload them? If they look good before uploading, try flickr or smugmug.

·
CHEVY FAN
468 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
:hmm:
Are you happy with them on your computer but not when you upload them? If they look good before uploading, try flickr or smugmug.
I'm trying flickr,but i need to upgrade from the freebie stuff i guess!
Must be the P.B. compressing thing!!
Thanks...:hmm:

·
Registered
3,045 Posts
and dont forget the glass!! without good glass your camera aint nothing

·
Registered
727 Posts
What lens are you using? What's wrong with your pics? Lets see some of your work to better understand what you are not happy with.

·
Registered
3,045 Posts
the 70-300 is a pretty turd fergision lens though...not many people like it. i need to get me a 70-200 F2.8L

1 - 11 of 11 Posts