• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
1 - 20 of 40 Posts

·
Registered
6,224 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I think it's time for another PS contest, what do you guys think?! :hmm:

First of all we need to find and agree on an image to use. As you guys know, it needs to be a fullsize GM truck or SUV in a high resolution format. If you have some ideas or images we could use post them up and we'll discuss which to use for the contest.

We also need to figure out which contests to have so I put up a poll for that. If you just want to have a PS contest vote for that, if you want to have both a PS contest and toon contest vote for that, etc.... I also included the Drawing contest as well. We've had a few members to enter it at times, but I don't know how many we have now, so we'll see how many votes we'll get. Whichever contest gets the most votes will be the one we'll have.

Anyway get to finding some images! :head:

·
Weird Turns Pro.
6,251 Posts
i say truck

·
professional grade
2,999 Posts
I could go either, but I think all of the pics of the SUVs are a little easier to work with. Trucks have weird angles or are weird colors that arent very fun to work with

·
GMFS ember
713 Posts
i "might" not be doin this contest. i already chopped that picture of the crew cab sierra a while back for a contest on fsc and i dont know if i would be able to keep interest in chopping it again. Also, i hate the look of the new sivy's but its whatever. I still might try it again, ill have to see.

edit: if we do the silverado maybe i can change it to look actually good in my opinion

·
Registered
2,525 Posts
i dunno how to make toons in PS yet, so someone might have to gimme a brief overview since its in the lead in the poll.

Maybe do a suv?

Dave

·
Registered
6,224 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Ive seen a few PS contests over on other forums such as FSC, to my knowledge noone has done an OBS truck yet.......anyone up for it?
FSC has done plenty of OBS trucks. I think we should do an 07 truck. :imo

BTW: I went ahead and resized that burb. We can still use the high rez version of it if we do it.

·
Registered
19 Posts
FSC has done plenty of OBS trucks. I think we should do an 07 truck. :imo

BTW: I went ahead and resized that burb. We can still use the high rez version of it if we do it.
I didnt say that FSC hasnt, just sayin i havent seen it, plus i thinkt he 07's look like poop :puke:

1 - 20 of 40 Posts