GMC Truck Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
6,224 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok guys here it is finally! Click the link for the pic to use. We'll have until the end of the month and then we'll judge. June 30. You can do anything you want to the truck. Blank Canvas! Lifted or lowered.

Good Luck!!

http://www.gmfullsize.com/contest.jpg

One more thing for people entering this contest. Please PM me or Bubba the chops. Do not post them yet. You don't want others stealing your ideas before it's over. Then when the date is up we'll judge.

Oh yeah BD Sticky this.

·
[>
3,255 Posts
Stuck!

And good luck to all those that enter!
Let the chopping begin lol :head:

BD

·
Registered
6,224 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
AftermatH said:
detsride.gif

i win, wheres my prize

btw the window says: Deton8teds Fagon Wagon
Good, but I think you messed up the bumper when you aired out cause it's in the bushes!

·
Zombie Squad
1,244 Posts
lmfao, isnt that what most guys on this site do though?? pull up to them curbs then rip the air dam off?? just trying to be as realistic to the guys on here as possible :p

·
Jason RIP
6,062 Posts
AftermatH said:
lmfao, isnt that what most guys on this site do though?? pull up to them curbs then rip the air dam off?? just trying to be as realistic to the guys on here as possible :p
Ripped mine off before :LOL:

·
Registered
6,224 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
gabeherndon said:
Here is my entry. Finished it up last night.
Shit man! Not bad at all! It's funny cause I'm working on it too and that's the same thing I did with that damn tree!!

·
Registered
6,224 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
One more thing for people entering this contest. Please PM me or BDZ71 the chops. Do not post them yet. You don't want others stealing your ideas before it's over. Then when the date is up we'll judge.

·
[>
3,255 Posts
Ok time is drawing near. I think we have maby 5 in with another 2 I know of still being worked on.
There is still enough time so start chopping. The more the better.
Its all for fun so if your not the best dont let it stop you. You only get better with some practice.

JakobMetzger The contest is to edit the picture linked in the first post of this thread:read:

·
[>
3,255 Posts
bcubed said:
I have mine, I was just waiting a bit, but I can send it to ya'll this weekend.

No hurry. Put all the finishing touches you need. I was mostly trying to remind people that might have forgotten about it and what not. Not trying to rush anybody.

·
[>
3,255 Posts
Re: Photoshop Contest! **1 day left to submit Entry**

**One Day left to submit your Entry**

If you have been working on a contest entry and have forgotten to send it in, you have 1 day. June 30's is the cut off date to have your picture sent in to be voted on by other GMFS members.

BDZ71
GMFS

·
Weird Turns Pro.
6,251 Posts

Slvrpismochevy96 said:
Cmon guys post up your shit, i wanna take a look at the works of art
i think the mods (carbondogg and BD) are gunna post up all the chops later on and ask the members to vote on which one they like the best.

with that said, EVERYONE VOTE FOR ME!!!!!! :read:

·
Registered
6,224 Posts
Discussion Starter #20

Slash4824 said:
i think the mods (carbondogg and BD) are gunna post up all the chops later on and ask the members to vote on which one they like the best.

with that said, EVERYONE VOTE FOR ME!!!!!! :read:
Yep today's the last day. I'll take them until 12 tonight and then tomorrow I'll post the entries and we can all vote.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts