GMC Truck Forum banner

21 - 29 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
ok i just got photo shop today and i want to know how to lower my truck and use shading but i can't figure out anything i read the links but im still lost can anyone help me

·
Registered
573 Posts
hey i just have a question about photoshop...when you guys are changing paint colors on a car how do make the reflection come through the paint job and make it shine and stuff like that...i dont really understand how you do that...

·
Registered
2 Posts
Hey hope all members fine & learning the top techniques about Photoshop. well i am gonna share some tricks and short keys about Photoshop.For do easy and full screen you should any picture and then press twice (F) key & then press (TAB) key. After this action your picture show on full screen.And watch the tutorials about Photoshop you can visit the web site: http://mashable.com

·
Registered
2 Posts
Hey hope all members fine & learning the top techniques about Photoshop. well i am gonna share some tricks and short keys about Photoshop.For do easy and full screen you should any picture and then press twice (F) key & then press (TAB) key. After this action your picture show on full screen.And watch the tutorials about Photoshop.

·
Registered
8 Posts
I am going to start learning Photoshop and thanks for sharing such a useful resources and information. Can anyone tell how much time they spend on Photoshop learning?How many hours on daily basis?

21 - 29 of 29 Posts