GMC Truck Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
788 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was wondering if anyone had any spare time to photoshop my truck. Maybe bag it a throw some wheels on there, etc...I would appreciate it lots. If anyone is interested, all the pics I have are here...My truck Sorry they are all older pics, before the debadged sides and tailgate and before the carbon-fiber tails. :bowtie:

·
Registered
788 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
That looks badass. I need to give you some more updated pics...It would look better.

·
My name's not Kevin
308 Posts
Post 'em up. Try to get the whole truck in the pic. I had those rims in my comp. If you want to see other rims. Let me know.

·
Registered
788 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
kevindepot said:
Post 'em up. Try to get the whole truck in the pic. I had those rims in my comp. If you want to see other rims. Let me know.
I'll try to take some more in the next few days, and I'll post them. I would like to see some chrome wheels on there too. Thanks dude.

·
Registered
48 Posts
ok, i added the SS wheels, dropped it, tinted the windows a little more, painted the trim on the front bumper and side moldings, and removed the emblems. it might just be me, but i think the back wheel is a little messed up, but i was tired so i quit...

photo1_copy.jpg

·
Registered
788 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
triple_deep82 said:
ok, i added the SS wheels, dropped it, tinted the windows a little more, painted the trim on the front bumper and side moldings, and removed the emblems. it might just be me, but i think the back wheel is a little messed up, but i was tired so i quit...

photo1_copy.jpg

Looks badass dude. I'm feeling this one. :head:

1 - 11 of 11 Posts