GMC Truck Forum banner

1 - 20 of 39 Posts

·
Registered
104 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Since all you knuckleheads keep posting on my build thread with thumbs down on black wheels/rims.

Please photoshop my truck with black wheels/rims. So I can decide for myself and please don't post ugly wheels/rims on my truck to make me decide I don't want them.

Thanks!
OceanBlue-2.jpg

·
n. fil-dert.
6,939 Posts
I like black wheels but they do look better on light colored or silver trucks. IMO blue is about the worst color you could put a black wheel on. Maybe a machined/dull not shiny wheel if you're not into the whole bling look.

Reactions: OceanBlueBeauty

·
This place sucks dicks
4,938 Posts
Ok, I gave you black wheels. This is how they usually show up in pictures. I also gave you a custom XM antennae cover.

But I gotta give you props for supporting Harambe. One the other hand, Hillary? I cant even. And whats with the goat yo? What kinna freaky stuff you into?

·
Registered
104 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Ok, I gave you black wheels. This is how they usually show up in pictures. I also gave you a custom XM antennae cover.

But I gotta give you props for supporting Harambe. One the other hand, Hillary? I cant even. And whats with the goat yo? What kinna freaky stuff you into?

Hahahaha!! You could've made the antenna purple at least. :p

·
Registered
4,313 Posts
Black wheels look cheap to me it's just my opinion. Same thing if you got the black handles. It would have made the truck look like a w/t model

·
n. fil-dert.
6,939 Posts
I think black wheels look utilitarian and fit some trucks. Most chrome wheels look cheap to me. Polished look better but I don’t have time/desire to keep up with that.

·
I love me some one-off's
3,215 Posts
Black wheels look cheap to me it's just my opinion. Same thing if you got the black handles. It would have made the truck look like a w/t model
Wtf are you talking about. Yeah real cheap AFs.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
I love me some one-off's
3,215 Posts
And black wheels on blue look siiiick IMO. I will agree with Phildirt when he says chrome wheels look like ass.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

1 - 20 of 39 Posts