GMC Truck Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
meow
15,748 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
IMG_0061.jpg

Someone make this an extended cab and white please? Exactly how I would like my next vehicular :pepper:

·
Registered
2,552 Posts
THIS IS UR RIDE? i thought u had a single cab obs. NICE! no wonder i can never find it in awwstan

·
Registered
2,552 Posts
wouldnt extended cab and white be basically cornell?

and i would want that over ec and white

·
meow
15,748 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
THIS IS UR RIDE? i thought u had a single cab obs. NICE! no wonder i can never find it in awwstan
no no nono non ono. Tis the willis.

You a member on DP? If so, you can look around in this thread http://www.dieselplace.com/forum/showthread.php?t=193651

You might find something you like that is white
I hate that sight. It's either a 07 classic on 37's... or a grandpa getter. Not to mention the pages are like 4 posts long with sigs that are paragraphs long. 64 f'n pages :whoa:

Not to mention I can not afford a dmax :bawl:

·
Registered
826 Posts
Theres a leveled white 05 on 35x13.50 Weld 20x10s that looks pretty sharp to me, it has an SS bumper too. I can find pics of that if you wanty, although it was a CC

·
meow
15,748 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Thanks guys. Looked at an 03 Suburban Z71, 05 2500HD, 03 lifted Z71, 01 1500HD, 05 1500 Z71, and tomorrow hopefully a 03 2500HD :pirate:

The 03 is the exact truck I've been looking for :) White EX cab :naughty:

·
meow
15,748 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
gas :( i can't afford a diesel. I got a year of college, rent, insurance (health, vehicle, rent), gas, food, honeymoon, moving, etc... while having 0 income :pepper:

High miles, but has leather, buckets, and pushbutton controls so I'm happy. Will be going with a 33~35 on stockers and thats pretty much it. Would really like to supercharge :hmm:

·
Registered
826 Posts
gas :( i can't afford a diesel. I got a year of college, rent, insurance (health, vehicle, rent), gas, food, honeymoon, moving, etc... while having 0 income :pepper:

High miles, but has leather, buckets, and pushbutton controls so I'm happy. Will be going with a 33~35 on stockers and thats pretty much it. Would really like to superturbopowercharge :hmm:
I feel ya..gotta pay off other things rather than the diesel fuel bill.

Oh, and I corrected your past sentence for you too :pepper:

·
meow
15,748 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Went to look at it... 54 miles away... total pile :blah: pretty sure it was a flood truck.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts