·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Here's a car that was at the cruise yesterday I went on:
redmustang.jpg

·
Jason RIP
6,062 Posts
:think: I don't really car for Lambo doors on cars or trucks, unless it's on a real Lamborghini ... most car and truck doors are real boxy, rectangular and it doesn't lend well to it .. the bottom edge of the front of the door is an accident waiting to happen.

·
tell Sloan I said whatup
1,951 Posts
I think lambo doors look pretty sweet too. Has anyone heard of problems with the kit??

·
NOT A SHOW TRUCK!!
372 Posts
I kinda like it but then again its still not a ss camaro :read:

·
Registered
716 Posts
I think lambo doors on a fullsize looks tight as hell.

I saw a few cars and trucks in front of a church near my house a few Saturdays ago w/ the lambo doors and they looked tight. One of the trucks was an OBS caddy-clipped-bagged-extended cab on 22's. :head:

·
Registered
41 Posts
that one's pretty nice here's a pic of one I took at a recent carshow at the nashville superspeedway in tennessee. That the first pic I'd ever taken with that digital camera. I just bought it. I think it take a pretty damn good picture. what do yall think.

·
It's Jerry's World
3,573 Posts
Matt said:
the lambo doors dont look to bad on the mustangs, i see bcubed's point about the squarish doors. i think it would better with some deloreon style hinges heeheh that would be neat.

thatd be a lot harder to do than a lambo door tho, all you have to do for the lambo door is change the hinge, a gullwing? jeez i wouldnt even know where to start :read:

1 - 20 of 24 Posts