1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Weird Turns Pro.
6,251 Posts
man that thing is sweet, would look a hell of a lot better on the ground though

·
I am the Moderatonator!
1,128 Posts
I believe the Tahoes/Suburbans made for Mexico have the '03+ front end.

·
Registered
2,120 Posts
VicRed said:
I believe the Tahoes/Suburbans made for Mexico have the '03+ front end.
:word: on mexico i seen it while i was down there

the only other way is to do a clip swap kinda like the nbs esky's on trucks

·
samcarol
3,596 Posts
dreamrr said:
does anyone no where I can get this front end conversion.
your local gm parts suppilier... everything should fit, no grafting of fenders or welding involved. My paint guy did one like that on a tahoe that was two tone

·
RIP Jason
4,089 Posts
It bugs me when someone tries to go all out but leaves out a big thing....all that money put into that taho and you'd think he could afford a fuckin roll pan! :nono:
still pretty sweet looking but i do agree, if it was lower it'd be much nicer

·
don't be an ass!
1,146 Posts
Thats a nice tahoe, they should have color matched the chrome bar on the grille. I love the color though!!! :head:

·
RIP Jason
4,089 Posts
Well at the most its going to be painted...that looks out of place on lowered vehicles. Doesn't blend in at all. Roll pan would look a whole hell of alot better IMO

·
Keepin' it real...
2,284 Posts
zubyc said:
It bugs me when someone tries to go all out but leaves out a big thing....all that money put into that taho and you'd think he could afford a fuckin roll pan! :nono:
still pretty sweet looking but i do agree, if it was lower it'd be much nicer
Are you crazy? Roll pans look goofy on SUV's. They look ok on trucks, though, IMO. But what do I know, look at my taste in bumpers... :crazy:

·
GMFS slowest truck :read:
5,501 Posts
If he wanted to be really different and still look good, he coulda grafted his bumper into the rear of the truck...ive seen it done on one truck online and its a very neat different option thats great for SUVs.

·
Kyle
1,684 Posts
Roll pan would be ugly on my truck and ugly on that hoe, I dont like the lambo doors, you cant just do the two front you gotta do the two rear doors tooo that would take skill considering the fender comes up to the door like that on hoes

1 - 20 of 21 Posts