GMC Truck Forum banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
1,188 Posts
Thats cool.

What do they charge for something like that installed. How does it compare to classic soft trim?

·
2,451 Posts
sandaddiction said:
Thats cool.

What do they charge for something like that installed. How does it compare to classic soft trim?
I think you can order katzkins and install them your self, supposedly it really not hard.

·
Registered
1,035 Posts
Stop posting Katzkin's pics. I don't have the money to do this yet, and it is only making me want to go get my credit card and make a phone call! :jester:

No really, they look great!

·
Registered
1,188 Posts
03Carbondogg said:
You can install them yourself no problem. CST is pretty much the same thing. We have a GP going on right now. http://www.gmfullsize.com/forum/showthread.php?t=8814
Whats the price of Black seats with a silver suede insert for a 04 ext cab with buckets up front...

Do they have an all suede seat. How does that hold up?

·
Registered
711 Posts
www.autoleathers.com i'm fixing to order mine...charcaol wrap with onyx suedzkin inserts and door pieces

·
Registered
1,997 Posts
I installed mine in my regualr cab with help of a professional car apholster (friend of the family) and we did it in 2 hours. Just plastic clips and verlcrow...

These are just covers, you take your cloth cover off of the seat and then pull the new leather cover over top of them. Some gluing and cutting is required. Comes with arm rest, head rest, and even door inserts if I remember correctly... Also the whole seat does not have to come out, just taken apart....

·
Burning Rubber
994 Posts

·
Registered
752 Posts
norcalbrdr51 said:
hey aber, are those katzkins or another type? i got quoted 1800 for leather and install...i thought the guy was kidding :pow:
Mine cost installation materials and a case of beer

1 - 20 of 24 Posts