GMC Truck Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
trucknut
412 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Here's a pic from Dustoff 2004. Next month it gets painted and maybe and engine swap :bowtie:
codysmall.gif

·
Registered
1,351 Posts
Cody, how much did imagestation pay you to run thier logo? :insane:

·
trucknut
412 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
00Silverado said:
Looks good Cody, what color are you painting it? If you want to stick with a white, go with a white pearl:head:
The base will be the factory "olympic white" but the other color will be most likely negative Wineberry flames, where the flames start white, then the wineberry are underneath. I'll have some teaser pics as it gets done. I'm going to put a deposit on the motor next week as well. Can anyone say 355 with 300rwhp? :head:

·
I am the Moderatonator!
1,128 Posts
Lookin good Cody. Maybe one of these days we'll both be in town the same weekend and I'll get to see the bish. :bowtie:

·
Registered
1,351 Posts
thecodeman said:
The base will be the factory "olympic white" but the other color will be most likely negative Wineberry flames, where the flames start white, then the wineberry are underneath. I'll have some teaser pics as it gets done. I'm going to put a deposit on the motor next week as well. Can anyone say 355 with 300rwhp? :head:
Got an expected completion date? Nice choice on the wineberry.

·
61 Posts
How many times am I going to have to tell you to ditch those mirrors? :insane: Glad you're going with the wineberry flames its going to look sweet. :head:

·
I don't own a lowrider
4,694 Posts
Truck looks good :) Glad you got the picture working. Plans sound nice and I personally like the mirrors! :bowtie:

·
trucknut
412 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
grounded said:
Got an expected completion date? Nice choice on the wineberry.
The paint will be done before June 3rd and unless I'm lucky I dont expect the motor to get done before Heatwave or slamboree.

Thanks for the compliments guys! :worship:

J, you know the quickest way for me to get new mirrors is for you to buy them for me, right? :LOL:

1 - 18 of 18 Posts