GMC Truck Forum banner

1 - 20 of 210 Posts

·
Pharaoh
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a black 09 GMC Sierra CC and was wondering what a 6in lift on stock wheels with either 33 or 35 in tires would look like. The Texas Edition 20's would peferred. I did a bunch of searching with no results :mad:

·
Pharaoh
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Wow, thanls for the quick.response. I should of posted this thread along time ago. Please keep them coming :)

·
M.I.L.F HUNTER
737 Posts
no need to lift a 2wd i guess?

i want a higher look but don't want to have to mod at all

·
Registered
1,373 Posts
Damn Hybrid you might have just convinced me to get the 1.5" BL

·
Pharaoh
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
2.5" CCM + 1.5" Zone BL

It's weird that it looks smaller than rmy660r's truck.
Try removing that bottom plastic piece in the front bumper. Should give you a two inch lift look in the front :crazy:

It's only 2 bolts and it snaps right off, took me 5 mins

·
Registered
1,570 Posts
IMG_3729.jpg

:crazy:

·
Registered
1,599 Posts
^^^^^ahhahahahaha

·
Registered
557 Posts
HAHAHAHAHAHAHA. There's some old guy in my neighborhood that's still driving his truck like this and he's had his lift on for a good year. I can't tell if he's out of money and hasn't bought new tires or if he's serious..

·
Registered
1,599 Posts

i have since put liquid metal dyno 20s on it with a 1.5 inch bodylift. check out my albums for other pics if you want.

·
Registered
1,570 Posts
HAHAHAHAHAHAHA. There's some old guy in my neighborhood that's still driving his truck like this and he's had his lift on for a good year. I can't tell if he's out of money and hasn't bought new tires or if he's serious..

I only rode like that for a day or two while I was getting my 38's mounted. Got some funny looks around town too.

·
GMFS MILITARY MEMBER
513 Posts
2.5" CCM + 1.5" Zone BL

It's weird that it looks smaller than rmy660r's truck.
Whats your fender measurements ? Looks real good, also what size tire are you running there ?

·
Pharaoh
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Does anyone have any pics of 35's on Sierra Texas edition Chrome Clad wheels?

1 - 20 of 210 Posts