GMC Truck Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anybody have any pics. I'm thinking of lowering mine. I've seen a few with 4/6 or lower but haven't seen to many with a 3/5 or 3/6. Oh nbs. Thanks

·
Registered
5,846 Posts
I don't think it's ever been done, maybe try the photoshop forum and someone can help you out?

·
Registered
506 Posts
Damn dude that is badass!! I just rode 1600 miles this past weekend on my CBR600rr and my ass was so sore after that. Switched for a while and rode my buddies Fatboy and I think it's time for an upgrade!! Those things are so comfy!

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Hell yeah 4/7 looks sweet. I'm just not sure if it will be good for me hauln' dirt bike and going off road. I'm for sure getting helper bags either way.

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Damn dude that is badass!! I just rode 1600 miles this past weekend on my CBR600rr and my ass was so sore after that. Switched for a while and rode my buddies Fatboy and I think it's time for an upgrade!! Those things are so comfy!
Mine is just a tricked out suzuki. But it was alot cheaper. Maybe I'll get a harley one day. I really like super low baggers. Here's another pic

CIMG0598.jpg

·
LSX LUV Owner
2,974 Posts
Hell yeah 4/7 looks sweet. I'm just not sure if it will be good for me hauln' dirt bike and going off road. I'm for sure getting helper bags either way.
you can go offroad just fine.. just go slow and expect to bottom out.. hell dezert1500's truck basically lays frame static and he takes it offroad..

·
Registered
8,312 Posts
Damnit now i really really want a crew cab!

That's a long ass trip. Where'd you ride to? At least you missed the storm we had :whyme:

·
#NBHNC
2,828 Posts
harleys are just a name. id have that suz anyday.
:word:

and I take my truck "offroad" quite a bit.. and I'm at 6/8.5ish.
like they said.. just go slow.. be carefull and expect to bottom out some frame.

but its really no biggie.. if GM didn't want it to be touched by the ground.. they wouldn't of put it on the bottom of the truck!

·
Registered
5,846 Posts

Never got pics up of the 6/10 drop, here's a few quick rollin' ones. Yes my truck is dirty, I did alot of driving and I was at and offroad event.
t012cs.gif

t014c.gif

t019c.gif
Shot a random pic this holiday weekend of my buddies truck and mine - check it
truck62.gif

I think you'll be okay

1 - 15 of 15 Posts