GMC Truck Forum banner

1 - 20 of 40 Posts

·
Registered
3,381 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
If anybody has any pictures of any 2500HDs dropped 2/4, 3/5, 3/6, I would like to see them. Several paople have been trying to talk me into dropping mine on 22s instead of lifting it. Let's see what you got. My searches have left me empty-handed.

·
Registered
381 Posts
Check Tbyrnes website under our vehicles. Tom is rolling a red lowered 2500HD. Looks tight!

·
I CANT SPELL GET OVER IT
1,705 Posts
why the F*** would you lower a 2500HD if you want to lower somthing get a 1500 not somthing that costs $48,000+ :crazy:that F**ker is made to tow and go not slow and low

·
Registered
381 Posts
There is a bagged black diesel on here as well. Has some good torque and hp numbers if i remeber correctly. His avator shows his rear laid out. Cant remember his name though. He might of had a static drop before he bagged it, might have some pics....just a thought

·
Registered
381 Posts
Wouldnt let me edit my last post....Also there is another member that had a 10 lifted Sierra and a lowered 2500hd that he sold. Both were gray in color. He had pics in his sig of both units sitting side byside, again cant remember his name. I'll see if a search turns up anything.

·
Registered
5,763 Posts
^ 1lowdiesel or something like that

·
low life...
125 Posts
Here's mine with a 3/5 and 20's.......................

P1010246.jpg

P1010244.jpg

P1010245.jpg

·
Weird Turns Pro.
6,251 Posts
why the F*** would you lower a 2500HD if you want to lower somthing get a 1500 not somthing that costs $48,000+ :crazy:that F**ker is made to tow and go not slow and low
and who says if its lowered its gunna be slower?

·
Registered
861 Posts
I had a lowered DMax 2500HD that would run circles around your ride-with a building in tow. That is why.

·
Registered
4,159 Posts
if you think lowering a truck kills its ability to tow....you're an idiot. lifting one does actually (in theory) diminish its ability. a drop, done right will actually improve towing ability so to speak, lower to the ground is naturally more stable.

·
Registered
861 Posts
if you think lowering a truck kills its ability to tow....you're an idiot. lifting one does actually (in theory) diminish its ability. a drop, done right will actually improve towing ability so to speak, lower to the ground is naturally more stable.
Thank god there are people in this world that are NORMAL. Thank you.

1 - 20 of 40 Posts