GMC Truck Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
957 Posts

The bodywork is not done, we simply shot the primer for a show. The pan seams need some sanding/blocking etc. I'll see if I can get a better pic for you later. I'm supposed to be doing school right now..lol

EDIT: I ordered a slide-type plate holder, and it will be mounted in the tailgate. I also got a billet plate frame that has the light built in.

·
Registered
303 Posts
Jason I saw your truck at Meltdown and it looked sweet. I was really hoping that you weren't done with the body work though. I was thinking to myself "I hope to god he's not gonna spray color on that body work as is." When the little things are done though it's gonna look amazing.

·
Registered
957 Posts
Jason I saw your truck at Meltdown and it looked sweet. I was really hoping that you weren't done with the body work though. I was thinking to myself "I hope to god he's not gonna spray color on that body work as is." When the little things are done though it's gonna look amazing.
LOL...yeah, my truck has been at my friend's shop for a while now (full sheetmetal bed), and the rollpan actually came in the day before the show. We got it as best we could, and shot the primer at 2:30 that morning. I really think it was still drying on the way there!:head:
I've been working on it a little at a time, and should have it painted by heatwave.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.