GMC Truck Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
3,223 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
this goes along with my other post about mounting the license plate.....

anyone have any pics of a NBS truck with a smooth rollpan molded in w/ a shaved tailgate?.....

·
Registered
957 Posts
Truck006.gif

The bodywork is not done, we simply shot the primer for a show. The pan seams need some sanding/blocking etc. I'll see if I can get a better pic for you later. I'm supposed to be doing school right now..lol

EDIT: I ordered a slide-type plate holder, and it will be mounted in the tailgate. I also got a billet plate frame that has the light built in.

·
Registered
303 Posts
Jason I saw your truck at Meltdown and it looked sweet. I was really hoping that you weren't done with the body work though. I was thinking to myself "I hope to god he's not gonna spray color on that body work as is." When the little things are done though it's gonna look amazing.

·
Registered
3,223 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
sweet thanx Jason.....if you could get a better more full pic that would be great!....

that is the look i am goin for though...looks sweet!

·
Registered
957 Posts
Jason I saw your truck at Meltdown and it looked sweet. I was really hoping that you weren't done with the body work though. I was thinking to myself "I hope to god he's not gonna spray color on that body work as is." When the little things are done though it's gonna look amazing.
LOL...yeah, my truck has been at my friend's shop for a while now (full sheetmetal bed), and the rollpan actually came in the day before the show. We got it as best we could, and shot the primer at 2:30 that morning. I really think it was still drying on the way there!:head:
I've been working on it a little at a time, and should have it painted by heatwave.

·
Registered
3,223 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
yeah buddy!.....that looks awesome....exactly what i was looking for and what i want...

·
Registered
957 Posts
Here's some more. I got the AVS kit in, and mounted it. All that's left is some sheetmetal work:
Now you see it
tailgate1.gif

Now you don't
Tailgate002.gif

Teaser pic (we're adding metal to the gate, so it will be a little thicker.):
Tailgate001.gif

·
Under Construction
8,417 Posts
i cant wait to make my rearend smooth like that, gonna do the same with the slide plate except between the bed and cab

·
Registered
3,223 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
hell yeah!....that shit looks fuckin sexy!.....i love it

btw Jason...thanx for the heads up!

1 - 13 of 13 Posts