GMC Truck Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
247 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hey guys i was wondering if yall had any pics of trucks that were white in color with white color matched wheels, im trying to convince a friend to do it!

·
Go Gators!
521 Posts
Ive only seen white offroad wheels on those old steel type of wheels. I dont think your going to see to many offroaders with white 22's on a huge lift kit. You might though with the way trucks are going now days but I dont know about in here yet. I think color matching looks great on SUV's and luxury cars but not sure about a lifted truck unless its like black on black. Maybe its just me though.

Kyle

·
DeepSouth Gangster
5,669 Posts
btw the only white wheels ive seen were steel
On boat trailers. BALLER :crazy:

Edit: Schools going good Daniel. You autta get all the Loozianer boys together and come over for the Mud Bogg this fall.

·
EMBRACE WHAT'S LEFT
3,487 Posts
what mud bog

ga is a long ways away from me

Its 2.5 hours just to new orleans

prolly a full days drive :insane:

·
DeepSouth Gangster
5,669 Posts
what mud bog
Our FFA chapter puts on a mud bogg every semester. It's down behind the pond in the drain off creek. The hole swaller'd a b-laze on 40z my first semester.

·
GMFS slowest truck :read:
5,501 Posts
Our FFA chapter puts on a mud bogg every semester. It's down behind the pond in the drain off creek. The hole swaller'd a b-laze on 40z my first semester.
that dont take a whole bunch...been there, done that :endofshow

·
Premium Member
4,550 Posts
My trailer has white steelies, other than that i see no need for white wheels... and even on the trailer they are ugly.:think:

·
Kyle
1,684 Posts
rofl white on white???? are you friggin serious

·
Registered
40 Posts
I know it's not a chevy, but it will give you something to show him, it's different, but I like the look.
lwthwhite.jpg

·
Registered
1,098 Posts
depends on the rims...rockstars might look good white?

·
Registered
40 Posts
I think the rockstars would look good white, whats the wheel and tire combo gonna be? I think it will look good, definently stick out.

·
DeepSouth Gangster
5,669 Posts
FUCK the shit in post #17.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts