GMC Truck Forum banner

1 - 20 of 65 Posts

·
Registered
181 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Didn't really plan on it happening so fast but I put my truck on Craigslist and 3 hours later it was sold. Just picked up a 14 I've had my eye on for a while. Lovin every minute so far. By far the quietest nicest riding truck I've ever rode in.

My 2007. Gonna miss her

Plans are:
2.5" Leveling kit and 33s
Tint
Debadge
Spray in Bed liner
Z71 Grill. Do not like the chrome mesh
Katzkin leather
Possibly some color matching

Lovin the interior.

Took the lower valance off as soon as I got it home.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

·
Registered
181 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks guys. Forgot to mention it's an LT with the sport package which includes color matched mirrors and door handles. It has the 5.3 with 3.42 gears. I would venture to say this thing would run with my 05 VHO and I'm averaging around 20 mpg so far with 200 mi on the od.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
8,114 Posts
:thumbsup:

mind me asking what you paid and what the msrp was? Cant make my mind up between that version truck in gmc or chevy

·
Registered
181 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
MSRP was 43,615 and I ended up paying $36,000. They're some pretty good rebates out there right now on the lt models. I looked at a gmc with pretty much the same options except it had 17 inch wheels. They were asking $35750 and it was a demo with over 4000 miles on it.

·
Registered
181 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Spec's on the 2007? How much did you sell it for?

Thanks!

It was an LTZ with just over 100k. It had a 2 inch level (TGC) with adjustable Bilsteins on the second setting and some LT285/55/20 Hankook dynapros. Rode really good for a leveled truck. I ended up selling it for $18500.

·
Registered
181 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Toned the chrome down on the front end.

·
Registered
300 Posts
Nice purchase here is a pic of mine after the colormatch that i did the same day i got it i had to get rid of the chrome. Msrp was about 42'900 or so when they first came out and got a deal at 34k its lt model sport package and leather.only thing i painted was bumpers grill and headlight sorrounding and rear handle
20131116_165153_zpsdd506db9.jpg

·
Registered
181 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Looks good man. Is yours 2 or 4wd?

·
Registered
181 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
I put the air dam back on and did a little cutting on it. Still trying to decide if it's staying or not. I think it gives the bumper more of a completed look.

·
Registered
3,889 Posts
I like it with the cut valance. Do you have any pictures further away?

·
damage inc.
321 Posts
i REALLY like the valence like that!

1 - 20 of 65 Posts