GMC Truck Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
YUH
7,600 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
please post pics of jason and his beast in here so that i can make the collage. i will make it on sunday after plenty of pics have been posted. ill make it 2 pages at 8.5" x11" each and then well go from there.

·
Texas Born & Raised!
4,536 Posts
cool thanks for the link z71
No problem man, just let me know if you need ANYTHING else and I will try my damnedest to help out!

Also I want to send out a sincere thanks for volunteering to make this tribute to an awesome guy!

THANKS JOSH! :shake:

·
YUH
7,600 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
no thanks needed IMO. it should be done no questions asked. im just glad i get to be the one to help do it. i think what ill do is make the collage and then i will have everyone give me their full name and ill add it to the card. there is going to be LOOOOTS of names so im not sure how i should go about that quite yet.. any advice is appreciated.

·
Senior Military Member
5,197 Posts
I pm'ed this to Lifted05 but theres nothing private about it. For those struggling to find words, here is an example/format to go by.

He helped me with ideas and questions that were though to be so silly by most. He will be very missed.
Kyle W Hines
CowboyKyle

105 Characters seems about good. then underneath First Last, screen name

·
место рождения
1,965 Posts
josh, i think you'll need some bigger paper. what do you think about doing it with two sides. one side with just pictures and the other with peoples names and blessings?

side note, where can i email you my blessing?

·
Later, Tony
7,265 Posts
I was going to pm these to Josh, but I think these will be better off posted here. These are the only good pictures I have with my camera, taken back in 2004 when he had just linked the back.

PICT0077.jpg

PICT0065.jpg

PICT0060.jpg

PICT0057.jpg

PICT0056.jpg

·
EMBRACE WHAT'S LEFT
3,489 Posts
noble of you josh

here is what i have to say although its sounds stupid its straight from the heart

Jason, I hope you are up there where the trails never end your rig never fails.
Love, Daniel Mire, New iberia, LA Gmfullsize.com RIP JASON

·
YUH
7,600 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
josh, i think you'll need some bigger paper. what do you think about doing it with two sides. one side with just pictures and the other with peoples names and blessings?

side note, where can i email you my blessing?
that might actually be a very good idea..

·
Senior Military Member
5,197 Posts
Josh how about an email address for those who arnt members of this site?

·
R.I.P jason
868 Posts
Josh--I would also like to get in on this. PM me, if you please to see what I can do to help.
me also! i really like him and i dident even meet him any thing i can do to help please ask!maybe it woud be a good idea to put all the brother's and sister's who made a donation on there too thanks

·
Weird Turns Pro.
6,251 Posts
Josh how do you want people to send you their little messages with their name and username?

·
Senior Military Member
5,197 Posts
44h.gif

1 - 20 of 21 Posts