GMC Truck Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Line-X of San Antonio
5,237 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
they aint much, but i had fun. we camped the first night, and the rest of the time my truck stayed parked, so this is all i got.
DSC00489.jpg

DSC00490.jpg

DSC00491.jpg

DSC00492.jpg

and one of kristin sitting on a lawnchair being a dork. :rocking:
DSC00493.gif

·
I am the Moderatonator!
1,128 Posts
Damn Josh, How many times have you been out to the beach this summer? Hope you and Kristin had fun :naughty:

·
Line-X of San Antonio
5,237 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
VicRed said:
Damn Josh, How many times have you been out to the beach this summer? Hope you and Kristin had fun :naughty:
weve been a bunch and always have a blast! :rocking:

·
2008 RCSB
9,634 Posts
Josh said:
they aint much, but i had fun. we camped the first night, and the rest of the time my truck stayed parked, so this is all i got.

DSC00493.gif
Looks like fun, but why does she have a life-vest on :think: :insane:

·
It's Jerry's World
3,573 Posts
haha no doubt, you seen the video justin?

theres a whole message board about htis guy now, and two more videos comin!:roflmao:

·
Line-X of San Antonio
5,237 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
shes wearin that vest cause the coast guard was checking for them last saturday. we had to go back and get some extras, and told her not to let them blow out of the bed. so she put one on. :crazy:

·
Plead The First
2,593 Posts
Where'd you go, Josh?

I went the other way, Austin. Sick ass lock down parties in the Castilian and Towers. :rocking:

·
Line-X of San Antonio
5,237 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
i was at port Aransas

my doors would get killed with dings if i debadged :imo my schools parking spaces suck ass :anitoof:

·
thats right
1,399 Posts
leave your side molding on. its color matched and looks better than debadged IMO. chevy should color match all the side molding.

·
Keepin' it real...
2,284 Posts
Josh said:
shes wearin that vest cause the coast guard was checking for them last saturday.
Last I checked, the Puddle Pirates only have jurisdiction over water, not the back of your truck on the grass. :crazy:

·
Line-X of San Antonio
5,237 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Grant said:
Last I checked, the Puddle Pirates only have jurisdiction over water, not the back of your truck on the grass. :crazy:
you callin my truck a boat? :pow: read better:imo we had to go back for more vests!

1 - 20 of 20 Posts