GMC Truck Forum banner

Pics from the LS1tech meet

1975 Views 24 Replies 15 Participants Last post by  Slammedchevy01
Today I met up with the guys over at LS1tech for a trackday. We met up about 1:00 at Sam Bass park in south Houston, then cruised out towards Houston Raceway Park for some racing. We had 16 trucks from guys coming from LS1tech, GMfullsize, MyChevyTruck, and SilveradoSS.com. It rained on us quite abit at the park, but then it dried up and got extremly humid and muggy. I had alot of fun at the track even though I didnt get to run my truck. Im done bumpin' my gums, so here are the pics. Click the link for the rest in HIGH RESOLUTION!!!!!! :rocking:

HRP MEET PICS
1 - 20 of 25 Posts

· Registered
1,473 Posts
I wish I was there. Looks like a great turn out!

· I am the Moderatonator!
1,671 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
yep, I can finally say I was the lowest truck at a meet :rocking: That blue SS was badass. It had 22" chrome SS rims and a radix :worship:. I really wanted to see it run at the track, but he had to head home before we cruised out there.
Unfortunatly there were no burnouts at the park. They had security driving around alot, and a sheriff even found his way over to us for some unknown reason.

· Registered
2,390 Posts
01GMC said:
:pissed: It makes me :bawl: to drive it in the rain. All that hard work goes to crap.

Naw .. really not that big of a deal, I fiqured with the rain and all they would call it off. Didn't think the track would let them run.
I was just messing with you....i don't really like playing in the rain and woulda baild too. :D

1 - 20 of 25 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.