GMC Truck Forum banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
I am the Moderatonator!
1,128 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Today I met up with the guys over at LS1tech for a trackday. We met up about 1:00 at Sam Bass park in south Houston, then cruised out towards Houston Raceway Park for some racing. We had 16 trucks from guys coming from LS1tech, GMfullsize, MyChevyTruck, and SilveradoSS.com. It rained on us quite abit at the park, but then it dried up and got extremly humid and muggy. I had alot of fun at the track even though I didnt get to run my truck. Im done bumpin' my gums, so here are the pics. Click the link for the rest in HIGH RESOLUTION!!!!!! :rocking:

HRP MEET PICS

·
Registered
1,035 Posts
I wish I was there. Looks like a great turn out!

·
I'll Take teh Case!
1,918 Posts
Nice pics...seems like all the Texas meets are in H-Town...oh well. Sounded like fun none the less :bowtie:

·
OG
6,939 Posts
I had alot of fun even though it rained then it got all hot and muggy but ohh well. I can't wait to do it again.

·
I am the Moderatonator!
1,128 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
yep, I can finally say I was the lowest truck at a meet :rocking: That blue SS was badass. It had 22" chrome SS rims and a radix :worship:. I really wanted to see it run at the track, but he had to head home before we cruised out there.
Unfortunatly there were no burnouts at the park. They had security driving around alot, and a sheriff even found his way over to us for some unknown reason.

·
OG
6,939 Posts
I was second lowest if that counts for anything jk. Yea that SS was sweet.

·
Registered
1,370 Posts
I knew those ss rims looked big! But I thought it was just the different tires... awsome ride! :drool: Who is he at Silveradoss.com? Or does he not have a computer? :crazy:

·
Registered
1,351 Posts
01GMC said:
:pissed: It makes me :bawl: to drive it in the rain. All that hard work goes to crap.

Naw .. really not that big of a deal, I fiqured with the rain and all they would call it off. Didn't think the track would let them run.
I was just messing with you....i don't really like playing in the rain and woulda baild too. :D

1 - 20 of 25 Posts