GMC Truck Forum banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts
9,763 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
After seeing GMRacer's thread I thought it would be kewl to have a thread of everyone elses ride. Post a picture of the day you bought your vehicle and then post a picture of what it is now.

Z-71
brians_truck_stock.jpg

grillguard011.jpg

Tahoe
Tahoe07.gif

2005-09-03003.gif

Camaro
07-11-06_1408.gif

riley012.gif

9,763 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
miss the hoe??!
:bawl: :bawl:
I miss the Tahoe but didn't like driving it EVERYDAY. My camaro is suck a nice daily driver IMO. I love driving it everyday. The Tahoe just sucked for road trips...but around town it was a blast to ride in.

I miss my Z more than anything. I think about that truck EVERYDAY without a doubt.

·
My Dixie Wrecked
5,510 Posts
I miss the Tahoe but didn't like driving it EVERYDAY. My camaro is suck a nice daily driver IMO. I love driving it everyday. The Tahoe just sucked for road trips...but around town it was a blast to ride in.

I miss my Z more than anything. I think about that truck EVERYDAY without a doubt.
It was nice. What setup did you have on it?

·
Silver Edition
954 Posts
The GMC:
99sierra25-1.jpg

chapmanstuckpullout.jpg

Right before I got rid of it, gave my a/t to my dad and put his beat tires on mine.
100_1997.jpg

The Jeep:
100_2052.jpg

Most recent pic I have of the jeep....although it now has a/t's on for winter.
100_3718.jpg

The 3 other cars Ive had (85 caprice, 89 Jimmy, and 66 Buick) either had no mods or did had mods but it was all engine (buick).

9,763 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Z had a 3" bodylift, cranked to level, and 33x12.50 on 15x10. I don't know why but for a bodylifted "stock" Z I honestly think it was one of the better looking ones.

·
My Dixie Wrecked
5,510 Posts
Z had a 3" bodylift, cranked to level, and 33x12.50 on 15x10. I don't know why but for a bodylifted "stock" Z I honestly think it was one of the better looking ones.
Did look sweet. Clean as mofo :imo

I need some clear corners/new front and rear lights.

1 - 20 of 27 Posts