GMC Truck Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
samcarol
3,596 Posts
looking good... what are the specs on it? Thats ur truck, right?

·
i need a freak!!!
1,027 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Re: pics id thought id share...should be in members trucks my bad

yeah lays frame kp 4 link, york engine driven compressor, 1/2" lines, smc valves, thats my favorite spot for pics its out at the san leandro marina...norcal

·
i need a freak!!!
1,027 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
the guy that installed my air ride did the notch it doesnt go into my bed ill take some pics of it.

·
Registered
6,253 Posts
:head: Looks clean, I was thinkin about sellin my stockers and gettin some 17" Esky rims as stockers to roll on occasionally :drool: or burnout on lol. I met ur boy with the Pewter S-10 on 20/22's out in Livermore trucks are lookin tight! :rocking:

·
i need a freak!!!
1,027 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Slammedchevy01 said:
:head: Looks clean, I was thinkin about sellin my stockers and gettin some 17" Esky rims as stockers to roll on occasionally :drool: or burnout on lol. I met ur boy with the Pewter S-10 on 20/22's out in Livermore trucks are lookin tight! :rocking:
you the guy that works at SIK?

·
Registered
356 Posts
WAIT you work at sic motorsports??? I tried calling you guys so many times, i wanted you guys to clean up my bed. I have that blue 02 silverado that had the ride pro e installed. i had been calling you guys but the number was disconnected. and you guys are too far away for me to see if you guys are still open.

·
Orale Homes....
1,796 Posts
Doughboy said:
WAIT you work at sic motorsports??? I tried calling you guys so many times, i wanted you guys to clean up my bed. I have that blue 02 silverado that had the ride pro e installed. i had been calling you guys but the number was disconnected. and you guys are too far away for me to see if you guys are still open.
He's from Street Inspired Kustoms (a preferred vendor here) not SIC Motorsports.....

1 - 20 of 23 Posts