1 - 20 of 63 Posts

·
GMFS Military Member
10,899 Posts
looks good, cant wait to see the RC kit :head:

·
Mossy Oak Pro Staff
2,668 Posts
When's the RCX 7.5" kit going on? I'm really looking forward to your install feedback. Are you gonna run your stock wheels?

·
Registered
1,097 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
When's the RCX 7.5" kit going on? I'm really looking forward to your install feedback. Are you gonna run your stock wheels?
I hope tomorrow or tuesday it will start, it has been on back order for a week and a half. I've been goin crazy waiting, but i'll keep you posted and let you know how i like it... Yes i am gonna run stock wheel with 35x12.50-20 mud grapplers

·
Mossy Oak Pro Staff
2,668 Posts
Sweet! Can't wait to see it.

·
WANT LIFT!!!
3,241 Posts
Nice...going to look even better with the lift. You already have the right color!! Desert Brown FTW!

·
Mossy Oak Pro Staff
2,668 Posts
Any update?

·
Registered
297 Posts
Damn man.. I've always liked that color.. Hey have you considered taking off the center cap black cover on the wheels?? Just an idea... And only 35's on a 7.5" lift... I'm running 33x13.5's on stock 18's with only a 2.5" leveling kit.. Just wondering??

·
Registered
1,097 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Damn man.. I've always liked that color.. Hey have you considered taking off the center cap black cover on the wheels?? Just an idea... And only 35's on a 7.5" lift... I'm running 33x13.5's on stock 18's with only a 2.5" leveling kit.. Just wondering??
Thats all it will clear is 35's CurtisP tried to run 37's with the 7.5" and said it rubbed like a mother and couldn't drive it. And about the wheels i looked at that yesterday and thought about taking that off, i got so much shit i wanna do to the truck. It's far from being COMPLETE.

·
Registered
1,097 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Sorry for the shitty pics, nikon coolpix which i obviously don't know how to run. Just a few update pics

[/IMG]
[/IMG]
[/IMG]

·
Mossy Oak Pro Staff
2,668 Posts
Boooo for shitty pics! :crazy:

Are you installing it?

·
GET SOME!!!
589 Posts
Brian,
Send me some good pics when its done. Im working on a customers rides section on my new web site design.
If you could, take the pics where theres woods or pastures in the background. That always makes for a good pic.

Thanks for the buisness. I always like keeping up on peoples projects when they get stuff from me.

Thanks Again,
Jon

·
Registered
129 Posts
Thats all it will clear is 35's CurtisP tried to run 37's with the 7.5" and said it rubbed like a mother and couldn't drive it. And about the wheels i looked at that yesterday and thought about taking that off, i got so much shit i wanna do to the truck. It's far from being COMPLETE.
BL it with 37's do it,DO IT :hump:

1 - 20 of 63 Posts