GMC Truck Forum banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Banned
6,955 Posts
very nice....got a closeup of the wheels without that black center?
That is what is underneath those center cap covers. They are just plain grey and have a bowtie in the middle but a little circle in the bow tie. They dont look good to me with out the covers up close.

truck looks really good dude.

·
Low Life ↓
4,485 Posts
That is what is underneath those center cap covers. They are just plain grey and have a bowtie in the middle but a little circle in the bow tie. They dont look good to me with out the covers up close.

daim thats weird when i had my oem 20's it was a nice shiny chromish underneath and a smooth bowtie...weird imo

thats a clean ass ride btw....colormatch grill looks great

·
Banned
6,955 Posts
daim thats weird when i had my oem 20's it was a nice shiny chromish underneath and a smooth bowtie...weird imo

I think there are 2 diffrent kinds of Texas Edition rims, but im not positive about it.

·
I don't have a truck
10,439 Posts
very nice....got a closeup of the wheels without that black center?

Yes his old wheels, AKA my new wheels do NOT have chrome underneath and it is not smooth. It is just grey plastic that is recessed kinds far back there with a small bowtie.

I took them off Saturday hoping it would be chrome, but it wasnt so I put it back on.

·
Registered
2,289 Posts
Looks good man really like the NNBS wheels on the NBS trucks

·
2008 RCSB
9,634 Posts
Yes his old wheels, AKA my new wheels do NOT have chrome underneath and it is not smooth. It is just grey plastic that is recessed kinds far back there with a small bowtie.

I took them off Saturday hoping it would be chrome, but it wasnt so I put it back on.
you sure you took off the entire black metal piece?...mine were nice polished/chrome look. Mine were 18's but its the same centercap part #

100_0667.gif

·
Banned
6,955 Posts
you sure you took off the entire black metal piece?...mine were nice polished/chrome look. Mine were 18's but its the same centercap part #

100_0667.gif
There are little taps that hold on this piece. Unless you are talking about prying the "center cap" part off. If thats whay your talking about then no, we did not. We just bent the taps and took the whole thing off.

·
2008 RCSB
9,634 Posts
There are little taps that hold on this piece. Unless you are talking about prying the "center cap" part off. If thats whay your talking about then no, we did not. We just bent the taps and took the whole thing off.
no you just pop that center black piece off...has tiny piece of glue holding it on.

·
Banned
6,955 Posts
you took off this entire piece didnt you?

just pop off this center black section

wheels004.jpg
well the tap can be bent on and off. I just took off one cap and showed nick and he didnt like it either so we put it back on. It will be up to him to take the center part off.

1 - 20 of 28 Posts