GMC Truck Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
107 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I want too purchase some taillights for my 2000 yukon XL, and wanted to see pics of aftermarket taillights installed in any Yukon/Denali/Tahoe/Suburban.

·
Registered
1,883 Posts
well most everyone on the site is going to be against euros, and unless its shaved the only thing i can think of that is diff is they smoke their taillights, which looks great imo..........

·
Registered
8,303 Posts
It kind of depends on what color your Yukon is, but I really like smoked/tinted tails on darker trucks. Also, I think it looks great when owners color the amber color on the tailight and make the whole tail red. This usually looks good on white and red colored yukons.

I'm not a big fan of euros, just because they draw too much attention away from the truck. IMO, it makes the truck/suv look cheap. I have seen people smoke or spray euros red though, and it usually turns out good.

·
OG
1,498 Posts
I was going to get those, but the onlything I dont like is the clear lense. I wish they would of made them in red. Looks good on that black.

Thanks.

I really like the clear lense, it makes the back up lights that much brighter. Also, it's hard to tell they're a clear lense until you come up close. I love the annodized red lense though.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts