GMC Truck Forum banner

1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
1,883 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
finally i got it put in today, the painter had it forever, first off the code for the paint i was given was the code of the stripe that seperates the two tone, guess they assumed that was the charcoal i was talking about and not the inside, so the console came out a charcoal type color, just not the charcoal of the interior, it is a gm color though........i think its the color of the ash color on the chevys, but when he mixed the pearl in he said thats what gave it the bluish color when light hits it sometimes, i like the color, its deff different, goes good with the seats but kinda clashes with the dash bazel, was thinking about painting the dash bezel the same color what do yall think? anyways here is it.....

screen at night (10.2")
S4020036.jpg

S4020034.jpg

S4020037.jpg

S4020039.jpg

ps2
S4020040.jpg

suede and ipod
S4020041.jpg

showing the color
S4020042.jpg

S4020045.jpg

ill try to get some shots tom. in the daylight........

·
OG
1,498 Posts
Very nice indeed :head:

Did you glass it yourself?

and I noticed the mag..... Cornbread Streetheat... wtf :lol:

·
Dem People
5,664 Posts
Looks awesome. You should put another screen in that spot.

·
Registered
1,883 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
haha its a dvd, first day i got my screen i wanted some music videos and it was the only one best buy really had, has lil flip and stuff on it, naw didnt glass it myself, had an audio place here do it, thought about putting another screen in that spot and doing a reg. switch box but i dunno yet, im getting another 2 screens put in place of the above console, love the color but i think i need to maybe paint the dash bezel the same color as the console, or maybe im just being nit picky lol

·
Registered
1,883 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
PS2? thats not very baller, you need a 360
shit that is hooked up on the big screen in the living room lol i might later on if i buy another but the 360 is staying in the house for now so i can play some madden 07 lol

·
it's not fast enough
1,677 Posts
i love the dash gauges...is your truck on 03+?
i have an 01 and i want to put a new gauge because mine only reads out 100.
i want to put the caddi 120 mph one.

1 - 20 of 33 Posts