GMC Truck Forum banner

1 - 20 of 43 Posts

·
Registered
111 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've been looking and searching old threads but can't find a NNBS with a leveling kit and 3" blocks. Please post if you have one. I know it will put a little rake back on the truck, but I'd like the extra lift in the rear. I'm tired of pulling up to an HD and my truck looking smaller... even after I've leveled it. My GF already has a hard time getting in my truck with her tiny little skirts :head: so I don't want to go all out with a lift.

Thanks in advance!

·
Registered
934 Posts
I've been looking and searching old threads but can't find a NNBS with a leveling kit and 3" blocks. Please post if you have one. I know it will put a little rake back on the truck, but I'd like the extra lift in the rear. I'm tired of pulling up to an HD and my truck looking smaller... even after I've leveled it. My GF already has a hard time getting in my truck with her tiny little skirts :head: so I don't want to go all out with a lift.

Thanks in advance!
I might have 2.75" in the rear total, but its damn close to 3"...and a Total Performance Leveling Kit up front.

IMG_2874-1.jpg

IMG_2879-1.jpg

·
Registered
404 Posts
I think puttin in a bigger block would be a good idea. I want one on mine too, I don't think you can go wrong bro.

·
Registered
2,479 Posts
only pic I have of my dads nnbs...3" blocks with 2.5" tgc levelin kit with 33x12.5x20 toyos

0ebf07fc.gif

·
Registered
909 Posts
Jack the 295/70r17s will fit, I ran em with just a top gun customs 2.5 leveling kit with no rubbing and no trimming

·
Registered
111 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Pics of said g/f :shrug:
Just 'cause I'm a nice guy. Just don't say anything that will piss me off! :ninja:

She's the hottest woman alive! I will kill for her :biggun:
2011-03-19134318-1.gif

Her Cap'n Morgan pose
2011-03-19134224.gif

·
Registered
111 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Nice! I love those wheels. They look great in person.

·
GM for life
13 Posts
I wanna know where to get 3" rear blocks as well. That's a nice setup country_09. Who did he buy his block and u bolt kit from?

·
Registered
87 Posts
More specs on this set-up please. From your sig I assume your running a zone leveling kit? What block setup are you running in the back and from what company? Your truck looks great. If you would have told me You had a Rough country 3" lift I would have believed you.

·
broke,..me, not the truck
156 Posts
I wanna know where to get 3" rear blocks as well. That's a nice setup country_09. Who did he buy his block and u bolt kit from?
I got mine from Rough Country. $46 plus around 19 for shipping, it was delivered, 28 hours after I ordered it.:)

·
Registered
2,479 Posts
what are the specs on the wheel and tire combo country_09?
they're 33x12.5x20 Toyo mt with 20x9 xd badlands with -12 offset

we got his from ready lift but there's cheaper ones like rough country

·
Registered
19 Posts
heres mine 2.5'' leveling kit with 3'' rear blocks.

phonepictures064.jpg

phonepictures067.jpg

227-1.jpg

heres one of mine and my dads completly stock one so you can see the differnence.
phonepictures022.jpg

·
Registered
191 Posts
What size blocks are on the back from the factory? I ordered my 2.5 ccm yesterday and want it to sit a little bit higher in the back than it is but still want a small amount of cali. What would an aal give u cause I wouldn't mind having the extra load capicity since I pull a horse trailer and a race car once in a while.

1 - 20 of 43 Posts