GMC Truck Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
308 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Here's the pics i've been asked for....tell me what ya think and any suggestions for the future....

·
I'll Take teh Case!
1,918 Posts
:head: Looks sweet...I'm digging that GMFS decal...

My suggestion? Throw some Escalade/Yukon (whichever you prefer) door handles on...paint the mirrors (or at least get some mirror caps)...and paint bumper cap & fog light valance. It's all about color matching :read:

Other than that...very good looking...love the rims too :bowtie:

BTW...just out of curiousity...how well does your center console fit? I was thinking about installing one on my Reg Cab, but wasn't sure how it would fit up...is there enough clearance in the rear? Oh and what did you take it out of (Ext. Cab...Tahoe/Yukon...etc.)?

·
Registered
308 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
thanks for the suggestions and compliments....the console came from a tahoe, but i bought the front piece from a chevy dealership online....it fits great, mounts up to the dash perfect and everything....it stops in the rear about even with the stock seats, i still have a good 8 inches of clearance before my amp and back wall of the cab. the only part i don't like is that there is about half an inch difference on the left side between the console and the tranny hump.....tahoe tranny hump is shaped different than the silvys, but not really noticable at all just something i thought i'd say

1 - 5 of 5 Posts