GMC Truck Forum banner
1 - 20 of 68 Posts

·
Registered
934 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just picked up this 2003 Viper last week. With the Paxton installed and a conservative tune, it dynoed 645rwhp. Its had some more mods done since, including a water/methanol injection kit. I hope to get the new exhaust installed and redynoed after summer is over.

It also has 19x10 and 19x13 CCW 505a wheels. The Pirelli's are 275/35R19 and 355/25R19 out back...they hook up surprisingly well.

After coming from a C5 and C6, this car is a welcome change of pace. I still can't get over how much more I enjoy the driving experience of this car over my previous Vette's. -this car is raw and thats exactly what I'm looking for. Now that I have a house with a garage, and my FSC as my DD, I can truly enjoy the car for what it is...a toy. My Vette's always fell somewhere inbetween DD and toy duty - and I was never satisfied with it being both.

Lemme know what you think! I'm working on getting better video's and pics of the interior/engine etc this weekend.

DSC02617-1.jpg

DSC02620-1.jpg

DSC02625-1.jpg

Even though I had planned to wait on a better camcorder over the weekend, I went ahead and took a few more pics and a couple videos tonight.

DSC02638-1.jpg

DSC02639-1.jpg

DSC02640-1.jpg

DSC02643-1.jpg

DSC02652-1.jpg

DSC02649-1.jpg

DSC02648-1.jpg

My camera only really seemed to pick up the Paxton whine, and not much of the exhaust. Next time, I'll take one from the engine and one from the exhaust. I did three revs, increasingly in volume...although its hard to tell

th_MOV02646.jpg

My girl and I need to work on our timing here. I didn't really even get into it because I knew I was going to be going too fast for the angle she was shooting at. At least you get a little idea of how it sounds

th_MOV02659.jpg

·
ROB
3,022 Posts
Bullshit you own that car. Wtf do you do for a living? I demand a pic of you and the car with a gmfs note.

:crazy: I still love it.

·
Registered
934 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
LOL...at least we got it all settled :)

·
Nom Nom Nom
8,736 Posts
nice ride sir

·
I got work to do
6,024 Posts
Vipers have always been my favorite muscle/supercar. I love the fact they are a v10 with an amazing sound as well as their power. Im loving those wheels too. Im guessing it has a retractable hard top as well ?

·
Registered
2,862 Posts
Im Jelous. sexy car!!

·
Registered
934 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Vipers have always been my favorite muscle/supercar. I love the fact they are a v10 with an amazing sound as well as their power. Im loving those wheels too. Im guessing it has a retractable hard top as well ?
Nah, just a manual folding soft top...I'll hopefully get a pic or two with the top up tomorrow. These cars look surprisingly wicked with the top up as well, IMO

·
Registered
934 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
I'm going to try and get a video with my camera tomorrow. I hope to borrow my buddies new HD camcorder for some better video over the weekend

·
Registered
1,121 Posts
killer

·
Registered
934 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
How many miles on it?
32xxx...higher mileage for a Viper, but the previous owner had the car since 4200 miles, so I know the complete history.

·
FFR Fabrication
8,144 Posts

·
Registered
19,437 Posts
Nice.. One of my buddies has had three of them this year they are nice cars but his current 08 hardtop coupe looking on is the best.. His is some kind of special edition with 620hp stock.. They are sharp cars

1 - 20 of 68 Posts