GMC Truck Forum banner

pics of my 93 sierra

17686 100
stock

then the wreck happened

after it was fixed by a shady body shop guy just lookin to make money, so it didnt turn out like i wanted (ignore dates on the pics theyre actually from jan.'09)

New headlights and parklights, this is after the pics above, i took the truck back apart to fix it right, and this is how i currently drive it

2 alpine type e 10s, kenwood 1000w mono amp

1 - 20 of 101 Posts

· Registered
2,136 Posts
looks good with the chrome smoothies i miss my 92 sierra

· Registered
500 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
thanks, im not to keen on all the chrome but i love the bumper anyways, i recently took all the chrome trim off from the fenderwells, and now i wish the bumper wasnt chrome

· Member # 625
2,263 Posts
Is that a built or bought box? Looks like it would allow the seat to still sit back far.

· 02GMCtruck
1,443 Posts
Looks good, love the 88-93 GMC grille personally. I just bought some clear corners for mine actually.

· Registered
2,136 Posts
i have 88-93 clears and no grille for them now that my 92 got destroyed so imma switch from w/t to 88-93 gmc in the near future

· Registered
2,136 Posts
have the chrome bumper stripped and painted to match the dark blue on the bottom and top edges of your truck if you dont like it chrome

· Registered
500 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
you should hook me up with those center caps off your wheels. my work van astro is looking poopy without caps lol
if u want em, u can have for a decent price

Is that a built or bought box? Looks like it would allow the seat to still sit back far.
i bought the box off ebay, and ya it does still sit back decent

i thought it looked good. what did the body shop guy do wrong?
he left the broke right headlight on it, and the bumper was about 2 inches to the left side of the truck and almost had the right filler piece ripped off because it wasnt centered

have the chrome bumper stripped and painted to match the dark blue on the bottom and top edges of your truck if you dont like it chrome
i think thats what ima have done eventually

· 02GMCtruck
1,443 Posts
I'm still debating if I like mine or not. The factory amber ones actually blended in decently well to the burgandy truck, and the clears stick out quite a bit, but are still clean looking..... So IDK.

· Registered
2,136 Posts
1 - 20 of 101 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.