GMC Truck Forum banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i got my truck back this afternoon...just now posting up pics because i had class all day today, then afterwards i took the wife out and am just now getting a chance to sit at the computer....what i have is a 7.5" fabtech suspension + 3" body lift on 35x12.5x17 sts wrapped around moto metal 951's..

before....
b4.jpg

after...
after1.jpg

after2.jpg

after3.jpg

sorry about the pics...lighting was not the best.

·
EMBRACE WHAT'S LEFT
3,489 Posts
looks really good what are your fender measurements

·
EMBRACE WHAT'S LEFT
3,489 Posts
I really like the stance it has, Ive heard the sts tires suck but Ill wait for you to see

·
Registered
808 Posts
Looks strikingly familiar! Those tires look small... I have the same lift w/same size tires in Nitto Terra Grapplers.

Looks good though! :) Are you going to put gap guards on? What gears are you running?

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
looks better but I'm not big on the rim/tire setup
thanks...:ninja: ...:flame: ...i do..

Looks good...I'd like to see some more pics...
will try and get some up later today afterwork

Looks good though! :) Are you going to put gap guards on? What gears are you running?
thanks, yea i am gonna put the gap guards on and for now i have the stock gears in, but i already have a buyer for my stock tires and with the money i am gonna get some gears...most likely 4.56's(guy is buying stock tires for 850.00:head: )

I really like the stance it has, Ive heard the sts tires suck but Ill wait for you to see
i too have heard mixed replies on the tires, some good and some bad..i live near the beach and read they are good in the sand and on the road, so that was the main reason i got them...although i do go fishing with friends and my pops and brother..i guess we will see how they do

·
Registered
8,253 Posts
at first i thought u were 4wd and thought that it would look stupid with only 35's....but your only 2wd so it looks pretty good.
I think a more aggressive tire and gap guards would have made it look better

Was it scary going in that parking garage?

·
Registered
808 Posts
I may be removing my 4.56s here pretty quick, let me know before you swap... I could use a 3.73 if that is what you're running! Maybe we could work something out.

·
Registered
156 Posts
Very Nice Indeed !

·
Registered
542 Posts
wow that looks really nice. The only thing that i would change is to throw some more aggressive tires on there but hey its not my truck so it doesnt matter! but besides that i really like it

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
i will post more pics (daytime) but this week i have been swamped with tests (fire fighting) so hopefully this weekend i will be able to take the camera and shoot some pics. thanks for all the comments on the truck.

1 - 20 of 30 Posts