GMC Truck Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
03 Tahoe
1,364 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I know some pics were posted earlier but I picked my wheels up from Outlawcrewcab today and here are more pics of them with the lugnut covers on there....

The first pic is the front wheel...

Here is the rear wheel....kinda hard to see the typical dually dish but oh well...

Cameron

·
internet bigot®
4,016 Posts
i can only make a comment once i see it on the truck. its hard to make a judgement right now, but i'm glad to see you doing something different. :head2:

·
03 Tahoe
1,364 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
onyx said:
i can only make a comment once i see it on the truck. its hard to make a judgement right now, but i'm glad to see you doing something different. :head2:
Just a few more weeks :D.....

Cameron

·
03 Tahoe
1,364 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
2k1slvrdo said:
what happened to the 19s?
Still have them. I'm a little worried about driving on them with the crappy roads out here in OK. I drove the shit outta them when I lived in Cali where the roads were safer. I really don't wanna flat spot the 19's so I'll probably drive on the 16's, show the truck on the 19's, and when the 235/35 tires on my 19's need replacing get some taller profile tires I feel more comfortable driving on daily.

Cameron

·
I don't own a lowrider
4,694 Posts
235/35/19? Wow, you are a braver man than I with all the weight of your truck :D

Wheels look cool, should be interesting on your truck, can't wait to see them :rocking:

·
03 Tahoe
1,364 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Y2KSierra said:
235/35/19? Wow, you are a braver man than I with all the weight of your truck :D

Wheels look cool, should be interesting on your truck, can't wait to see them :rocking:
Hahahahaha....yeah, I hear ya. I got these 19's back when they were basically a brand new idea.....no Brentz making them yet or anything and tire size options, which are still limited, was really really limited when I got them in early 2001.

Cameron

·
Registered
559 Posts
i painted my stocks black for a while and switched them out periodically, everyone was a little wierded out before they were on the truck but when i put them on they all thought it was pimp, dont have any pics though, I know that was useless without pics :pow:

1 - 11 of 11 Posts